✽ The Anime & Manga Club! ✽

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
No way you only have 1 orb after scamming me of my entire life savings :NayeonDisgust:

Don't act like i get to keep even a penny of that for myself!! That's events money and im dead broke. You-

iIFKJN.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
lots of HxH fan here what about we add more Hunter x Hunter badges :hehe:
lets say for Kurapika, Leorio and Hisoka too ig since hes so popular among HxH even tho hes a creep</3
(also Pitou if ppl like them enough)

im not experienced in making thread for it tho, even if im op i feel like a flop if i cant make atleast one badge
the least i can do is donate the award request form for all of the badges

I am surprised we don't have any AnY badges. I support both!!:LovePar:

Let boo suffer!!! jk yes, please :poggers:

Let me know how many characters are to get a badge and who is buying a form for who so then I can see if there is a need to split it into groups or whatever, but tbh I think we'll be fine with doing all characters at once. I'll make the thread later this week or whenever you guys are ready :poggers:

Last edited:

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Let me know how many characters are to get a badge and who is buying a form for who so then I can see if there is a need to split it into groups or whatever, but tbh I think we'll be fine with doing all characters at once. I'll make the thread later this week or whenever you guys are ready :poggers:

Thanks, Baemax. And I can buy all the forms. I want Meruem, Leorio, and Kurapika :poggers:

boo

*¨*•.¸¸ପଓ VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭293,905
Thanks, Baemax. And I can buy all the forms. I want Meruem, Leorio, and Kurapika :poggers:
You are buying for AnY too? :poggers:

for AnY, do you guys want badges for the entire main crew? Yona, Hak, Yun and the four dragon guys? :poggers:

I can help buy some forms if you need
Yes, if we are doing the entire main crew, I can help buy 2 forms!

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,683,531

Thanku Baymax uwu :LovePar:

idm buying the forms as well, my main priorities would be Pitou and Alluka :hehe:
would be nice to have some troupe members too, theress so many of them lol (my faves are all of the girls and chrollo....why is he such a sexc villain)

could also add Hisoka and Illumi if ppl wants them :cry::TzuyuKek:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
lots of HxH fan here what about we add more Hunter x Hunter badges :hehe:
lets say for Kurapika, Leorio and Hisoka too ig since hes so popular among HxH even tho hes a creep</3
(also Pitou if ppl like them enough)

im not experienced in making thread for it tho, even if im op i feel like a flop if i cant make atleast one badge
the least i can do is donate the award request form for all of the badges
I can host the HXH badge thread if you guys want me to :poggers:
I also noticed there are a few AnY fans too (when I say few, there's 3 asdjfhaf) and I'd like to have badges for them one day too :poggers:
I'll support all HxH badges and keep Kurapika! Sent you some Plus Coins, @Baymax! As for AnY, I'll support, but realistically, I won't be keeping any of them.

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,683,531
does anyone here watches Kakegurui? The prequel before Yumeko enrolls is airing next year ❤❤

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400

for AnY, do you guys want badges for the entire main crew? Yona, Hak, Yun and the four dragon guys? :poggers:

I can help buy some forms if you need

Thanku Baymax uwu :LovePar:

idm buying the forms as well, my main priorities would be Pitou and Alluka :hehe:
would be nice to have some troupe members too, theress so many of them lol (my faves are all of the girls and chrollo....why is he such a sexc villain)

could also add Hisoka and Illumi if ppl wants them :cry::TzuyuKek:

I'll support all HxH badges and keep Kurapika! Sent you some Plus Coins, @Baymax! As for AnY, I'll support, but realistically, I won't be keeping any of them.

I'll actually make the thread for HxH today so then I can figure out who is buying what form for who so then people don't overlap bc Vampire has given me coins for Kurapika! And with the award forms you buy, you don't need keepers/supporters iirc, so it'll be fine regardless of how many people actually keep the badge!

As for AnY, I'll do the same later this week :poggers:

unicorn

Gay Street Fighter
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,683,531

I'll actually make the thread for HxH today so then I can figure out who is buying what form for who so then people don't overlap bc Vampire has given me coins for Kurapika! And with the award forms you buy, you don't need keepers/supporters iirc, so it'll be fine regardless of how many people actually keep the badge!

As for AnY, I'll do the same later this week :poggers:

i sent you some coins :LovePar:

Top Bottom