✾ Official Cherry Bullet Voting Thread ✾ Finished~ Thank you! ✾

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early SupportersTop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,657,000
I know it's been almost a month, I feel really bad that voting has been on hold for so long. We're still waiting on pre-approval. I want to make sure all the badges get approved because otherwise some members might have only one or two valid suggestions.
I'm really sorry everyone!

Don't worry, I am fine with waiting

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
I know it's been almost a month, I feel really bad that voting has been on hold for so long. We're still waiting on pre-approval. I want to make sure all the badges get approved because otherwise some members might have only one or two valid suggestions.
I'm really sorry everyone!
it’s all good~

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Hi everyone sorry this has been such a slow process and I've been a little MIA (I just finished my final senior semester of college, so I should be around a bit more now that I don't have so much to do and stress over haha). So while we were waiting for a final approval to come in on a badge, sadly FNC announced that Mirae, Kokoro, and LinLin are no longer part of Cherry Bullet. I'm checking with the AT about this, but do all the keepers and supporters still want to go forward with their badges?
There is also the issue that 2/3 of Bora's badges were turned away. That's what has mainly been holding this up. I've been trying to see if there was anyway that I could edit them that would allow for them to be used. Sadly, they haven't. Meaning there is currently only viable mock for Bora. I'm checking with the AT about this as well about whether we should postpone her vote and try to collect more suggestions, or if the only available mock would default win.
Bora's only passing mock is this, in case you're wondering:
juhW7pP.png

I have posted in the Ask AT thread, and I'm hoping to get a reply soon. I'll update you all on what they say about both of these issues.
Again everyone, I'm really sorry I've been MIA. This is my last week that I have adult things going on and then I should be free for a little while (holidays aside) and can dedicate more time here.

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
I'm fine with us still making badges for Kokoro, LinLin, and Mirae if the others want to, too.

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Okay, so...

We can still move forward with Mirae, Kokoro, and LinLin's badges if everyone still wants them. That is not a problem which is great!
About Bora's badge, we can either vote yes or no if we want Bora's badge to be the only mock that was able to pass. Otherwise, we can choose to wait for more and better material to make her badge. Again, this is the only viable Bora mock we have, so let me know which everyone would prefer to do about this.
juhW7pP.png

Tagging all keepers and supporters-- @ByulHarangBona @jin @yerimmie @WonderfulOnce @Mina @ScarletRose @kimsguardian @yooamygirls @Rektinq @Nara @-まり- @SomethingThere @mocha @Keodi

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,657,000
Okay, so...

We can still move forward with Mirae, Kokoro, and LinLin's badges if everyone still wants them. That is not a problem which is great!
About Bora's badge, we can either vote yes or no if we want Bora's badge to be the only mock that was able to pass. Otherwise, we can choose to wait for more and better material to make her badge. Again, this is the only viable Bora mock we have, so let me know which everyone would prefer to do about this.
juhW7pP.png

Tagging all keepers and supporters-- @ByulHarangBona @jin @yerimmie @WonderfulOnce @Mina @ScarletRose @kimsguardian @yooamygirls @Rektinq @Nara @-まり- @SomethingThere @mocha @Keodi

Yes, I still want Mirae, Kokoro and Linlin's badge.

I am fine with Bora's badge too

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
I'm fine with that Bora badge! And I'm still happy to keep Mirae :sejeongcry: And I'll probably request Kokolin when they're in the system too

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
I've updated the schedule and things are finally going to get rolling again! We will begin the voting round for Haeyoon, Yuju, Jiwon, Kokoro, and Bora. They will all proceed to the final voting round as everyone has only two mocks aside from Bora who has only one.
You can check the updated schedule in the OP.
:heartpar:

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Final voting for Haeyoon, Yuju, Jiwon, Kokoro, and Bora is open.

Hfx44Ap.png

Please use the following form when voting, and post your votes below. If you do not want to vote for a certain member, please write "N/A" by their name.

Username:
Keeper for:

Haeyoon:
Yuju:
Jiwon:
Kokoro:
Bora: (please indicate whether you support the mock, or want to wait for more material)

Tagging all keepers and supporters-- @ByulHarangBona @jin @yerimmie @WonderfulOnce @Mina @ScarletRose @kimsguardian @yooamygirls @Rektinq @Nara @-まり- @SomethingThere @mocha @Keodi​

fromisSakura

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,657,000
Username: ByulHarangBona
Keeper for: All

Haeyoon: 1
Yuju: 1
Jiwon: 1
Kokoro: 1
Bora: Support

S

Some

Username: SomethingThere
Keeper for: bora

Yuju:1
Jiwon: 2
Kokoro:1
Bora: support

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Username: yerimmie
Keeper for: Mirae (n/a for this)

Yuju: 1
Bora: support!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭640,720
Username: jin
Keeper for: Kokoro

Yuju: 2
Bora: support

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,350
Pronouns
she/her
Username: Mina
Keeper for: Yuju

Bora: I support!

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
Hey @lisssie this completely left my mind but I changed my name from Keodi to Dove!

Username: Dove
Keeper for: None

Haeyoon:1
Jiwon: 2
Bora: I support!​

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635