✾ Official Cherry Bullet Voting Thread ✾ Finished~ Thank you! ✾

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭41,160
Pronouns
she/her
Seeing as Haeyoon has two keepers, would it be okay for me to unkeep and keep Yuju instead? Lmao I can keep both if it causes too much trouble but I think it'd be best if we could get as many members as possible. :heartpar:

S

Some

Would love to keep bora but i can't hoping someone keeps her soon

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Seeing as Haeyoon has two keepers, would it be okay for me to unkeep and keep Yuju instead? Lmao I can keep both if it causes too much trouble but I think it'd be best if we could get as many members as possible. :heartpar:
yeah no problem! i'll update the list~

Would love to keep bora but i can't hoping someone keeps her soon
same, hopefully we'll be able to find enough keepers for the rest of the members. i'm trying to get my post count up so i can keep another member if necessary

S

Some

yeah no problem! i'll update the list~

same, hopefully we'll be able to find enough keepers for the rest of the members. i'm trying to get my post count up so i can keep another member if necessary

For me it's more of a suggestion thing than a post count thing i don't have time to search for photos and request mocks

S

Some

Since you answered my Question then you can sign me up as a keeper for bora

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
A reminder that the suggestion phase is open for the group badge and we currently only have one suggestion. I can extend the suggestion phase period if anyone might need longer to make mocks. I'll try to find time to make a few myself.
:heartpar:

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
A reminder that the suggestion phase is open for the group badge and we currently only have one suggestion. I can extend the suggestion phase period if anyone might need longer to make mocks. I'll try to find time to make a few myself.
i tried to make some other ones tbh but they didn't turn out as well as the other one so i scrapped them :sejeongcry:

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,185,200

I can't make badges. I am here to keep, support and vote only :p

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
i tried to make some other ones tbh but they didn't turn out as well as the other one so i scrapped them :sejeongcry:
I feel you, and tbh I really do love yours and wouldn't be mad with it being our badge on here

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
a love adventure themed badge would be really cute esp if the majority wants an alt group badge but the one i tried didn’t turn out well like i said :sejeongcry:

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
a love adventure themed badge would be really cute esp if the majority wants an alt group badge but the one i tried didn’t turn out well like i said :sejeongcry:
love adventure was so cute and the colors were so good ughhh it could be so sweet if we had a badge using those colors

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Username: lisssie
Mock for: group
Original photo (if applicable): n/a
Mock(s):
bWkKuEr.png
KgksLNa.png
QHulR5M.png

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Just a reminder that today will be the last day to submit suggestions for the group badge. Otherwise, I'll be submitting the current four suggestions for pre-approval. If anyone would like more time for the phase, reply and let me know please~​

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
I've submitted the group badges for pre-approval. After approval and any editing is made if needed, we will proceed with final voting for the group badge. After that we will start the suggestion phase for Haeyoon, Yuju, Bora, and Jiwon.

We still need one more keeper for Mirae and Chaerin.
We will proceed with member voting regardless and if they get keepers, they will be voted on in a round by themselves or added in to the next voting round.​

Last edited:

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
All badges were preapproved with no problems, meaning we can begin the voting! Since there were so few choices, we will be going straight to the final voting round. Please vote up in the poll! This voting round will be open until 1 October.
lwrMncg.png

On another note, please let me know if anyone is interested in an alternative badge. If so, we would need more keepers for that as well. If not, after this voting, we can begin the suggestion phase for members.
Thank you and happy voting :')

Top Bottom