Pronouns
she/her
Voted :)

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Today is the last day for voting, but I will allow some overlap voting until the poll closes automatically. It is set to close at 8:00 AM CST. If you haven't voted yet but still want to, please make sure to vote before then! I'm tagging keepers and supporters who have yet to vote here, if you'd like to be tagged for all voting rounds in the future, please let me know!

@yerimmie
@WonderfulOnce
@ScarletRose
@Kim's Guardian
@yooamygirls
@Rektinq
@Nara
@-まり-

tumblr_pmurkgkvTH1x4lg9ao3_250.gif

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
The voting round for the final group badge has ended! This is our official, beautiful group badge. Thank you everyone who participated in anyway! I'll be submitting the badge at some point today. You can review the results in the spoiler.
RLlmZlR.png

OHFdES0.png

Before we move on to the suggestion phase for members, I would like to ask if people are interested in an alternative badge? If so, we would need two people to keep. If not, that is totally fine and we can begin the suggestion phase. I'll wait a bit to begin the suggestion phase in order to give people time to respond to this, but I'll update the schedule accordingly!

fromisSakura

Jelly | Seoyeon best girl VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,715,600
The voting round for the final group badge has ended! This is our official, beautiful group badge. Thank you everyone who participated in anyway! I'll be submitting the badge at some point today. You can review the results in the spoiler.
RLlmZlR.png

OHFdES0.png

Before we move on to the suggestion phase for members, I would like to ask if people are interested in an alternative badge? If so, we would need two people to keep. If not, that is totally fine and we can begin the suggestion phase. I'll wait a bit to begin the suggestion phase in order to give people time to respond to this, but I'll update the schedule accordingly!

It's look amazing. I don't want an alternative badge

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
RLlmZlR.png

OHFdES0.png

Tbh I love the badge as it is so personally I don't want an alternative one; but if people are up for it I'll support the decision!

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Okay, we will proceed with the suggestion phase. From here on, I'll plan to tag all keepers and supporters at the beginning of phases just in case.

The suggestion phase for Haeyoon, Yuju, Bora, Jiwon, and Kokoro will begin now and will end on 9 October.
Please get any and all suggestions in by then! When suggesting, please follow this form:

Username:
Mock for:
Original photo (if applicable):
Mock(s):

tagging: @Kim's Guardian @ByulHarangBona @Mina @SomethingThere @mocha @jin
@yerimmie @WonderfulOnce @ScarletRose @yooamygirls @Rektinq @Nara @-まり-

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭642,620
Not gonna lie, I'm not sure how much material the girls have for their individual member badges that will meet H+ guidelines. :sejeongcry:
I looked around a bit but it might be better to wait for another comeback to happen?

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Not gonna lie, I'm not sure how much material the girls have for their individual member badges that will meet H+ guidelines. :sejeongcry:
I looked around a bit but it might be better to wait for another comeback to happen?
same... it might have to majority pull from their Q&A teasers. The Love Adventure ones are super cute but not all of them would be good for badges, sadly. And they haven't really had a ton of photoshoots aside from their Nylon shoot but only a couple of those would be good material:cry:

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her

Yeah, agreed, but I also feel like since we don't have a set comeback date (and nothing planned according to reports) we might as well just go through with what we have? :sejeongcry:

I honestly don't know, I'm ok with having Q&A and other teasers as badges (I found some pics that fit the guidelines) but if people are willing to wait I can. The most important part is to get quality badges.

S

Some

Whatever you guys say i'm horrible at suggesting and making mocks ( i don't know how ) so when you decide something i'm with you . Or if you'll continue tag me when it's time to vote

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Whatever you guys say i'm horrible at suggesting and making mocks ( i don't know how ) so when you decide something i'm with you . Or if you'll continue tag me when it's time to vote
haha I'll make sure to tag you when voting rounds start <3

lisssie

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭64,635
Sorry for the lack of updates the past couple of days, I've found myself really busy with school work and actual work haha. i'll manage to make more time though. That being said, I'm going to extend the suggestion period. It doesn't seem like we'll be getting a comeback soon sadly (LinLin and Kokoro's recent absence pointing towards FNC holding off on group promotions until all 10 are able to promote), so I'm not sure if we should put the thread on hiatus to wait for more material.

If you all would prefer to wait for more material, that's completely fine. But otherwise, badges can pull from Q&A, Love Adventure, and any other of their official pictures. I'll update the schedule now to give more time for suggestions to come in.

Mina

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
I'm gonna submit these but I'm also happy to wait for the so-far non-existent comeback news lmao... I'll be happy to make more mocks for Kokoro, Jiwon and Bora but I've been busy with other threads :weep:

Username: Mina
Mock for: Yuju
x, x
Mock(s):

2nJDv0q.png
b9fq6hT.png

Mock for: Haeyoon
x
Mock(s):
Cby32Qa.png