Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Have they always worn mostly casual clothes for a lot of their festival type performances? It's kind of nice for them to perform in their own comfy clothes.

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585
Anticipating OH MY GIRL @ today's Queendom episode that starts in 25min or so !!
If as usual, there should pop-up a discussion thread with stream links on reddit/r/kpop shortly before air time :)
Edit, it's up:

Hoping to see OH MY GIRL's stage today! HYPE

Girls picking the set list order:

Oh My Girl's Eng Subbed Destiny 'broadcast version' hit 7M views today 🎉

A Queen's Story : OH MY GIRL 'Destiny' @Queendom 2nd Battle

Last edited:

Fairy Dust Collector

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭76,585

I really can't wait, seriously !!

Been worried about Jiho the past month or so, i know she apparently was down with the flu some time back, and maybe rushed herself back into work when not fully recovered. I can understand it in a way with all the things going on with Queendom, but at the same time the various 'festivals' she has attended with OMG was maybe NOT necessary when in a weakened state, i know it's me speculating but that's the feeling i got seeing her look a bit out of it recently.
Well hope she gets fully rested now and back to her full of life, strong and happy (annoy&tease Mimi) self again :)

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

I really can't wait, seriously !!

Been worried about Jiho the past month or so, i know she apparently was down with the flu some time back, and maybe rushed herself back into work when not fully recovered. I can understand it in a way with all the things going on with Queendom, but at the same time the various 'festivals' she has attended with OMG was maybe NOT necessary when in a weakened state, i know it's me speculating but that's the feeling i got seeing her look a bit out of it recently.
Well hope she gets fully rested now and back to her full of life, strong and happy (annoy&tease Mimi) self again :)

Yeah she's been on and off for a long time. I wonder if she wanted to participate in some of the festivals so they wouldn't be down to 5 because Arin was also out at times due to acting schedules.

Hopefully it isn't anything serious and she'll be able to fully recuperate in time for the actual concerts at the end of the month.

Top Bottom