❄ Official JEON SOMI (전소미) Thread ❄ First Album! #XOXO is Out!!!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭643,020
Suggestions are open for Somi's badge until November 16th at 11:59pm EST for anyone interested!

She is being included in the I.O.I. badge voting thread by recommendation of the Awards Leads, but she will be listed as a soloist when her badge is added into the system.

Sominzy

Nugu Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭49,750
Some more in depth comments from Zion.T

When asked about the possibility of collaborating with Jeon Somi, who is now his labelmate at The Black Label, he said, “I often run into her at the agency. If I’m working on music, she’ll ask me what I’m doing and come over. Sometimes it takes me by surprise [laughs]. She’ll come to the studio, draw some pictures, and then leave. She’s a very lovable person, but she also talks a lot about music. She debuted through an audition program, but I don’t think many people know that she is really good at writing music. I already knew that she wrote the B-side track for her album, but when we listen to beats together, she’ll come up with her own ideas. I think that she’s comparable to a lot of indie artists out there now.”

Zion.T added that if they were to collaborate, it would likely be in the pop genre, and he continued, “Somi isn’t the type to ask for advice. She learns through absorbing what she sees. She’s smart and learns fast by watching what the people around her are doing. She’s good at imitating people, so the part where she teases me isn’t cool, but apart from that I like her a lot [laughs]."

source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1364...ity-of-collaborating-with-labelmate-jeon-somi

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
Somi is so sweet and one of my favorite solo artists. Hopefully she succeeds!

Top Bottom