⤝ Official ° Bang Yedam ° Thread ⤞

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,996,378

YG, “TREASURE Confirmed to Make Debut as 12-Member Group, Ha Yoonbin Leaves the Team”

0000788774_001_20200106091206864.jpg

[동아닷컴=전효진 기자] YG Entertainment announced the official debut of rookie group TREASURE.
On January 6, YG uploaded an announcement that read, “We sincerely thank the fans who have waited for TREASURE’s debut for a long time”. The contents of the announcement are as follows.
First of all, the members who were separately selected through ‘TREASURE BOX’ and were originally planned to make debut as ‘separate groups’ will unite as a single team, ‘TREASURE’. YG asked for the fans’ understanding by writing, “It was a deliberate decision made to focus on TREASURE’s successful debut and growth”.
Secondly, the members of TREASURE will participate in the writing and composing of their own songs. It is a positive change which resulted from the members’ own pieces of music receiving positive reviews within the agency.
Thirdly, Ha Yoonbin, once a member of TREASURE, has left the group as of December 31, 2019. It is a result of respecting his own opinion and will that his musical direction is closer to that of a solo artist rather than participating in team activities.
YG wrote, “TREASURE, reorganized as a 12-member group, will present new contents through various channels, starting on January 2020”. They added, “We will do our best to support their successful debut and active music activities”.
[The following is the announcement from YG Entertainment in full text]
Hello. This is YG ENTERTAINMENT. First of all, we sincerely thank the fans who have waited for the debut of TREASURE, born through the program ‘YG TREASURE BOX’ last year, for a long time. We would like to make 3 new announcements regarding YG’s rookie boy group TREASURE, with their official debut coming ahead.
The first announcement is that although 7 members of TREASURE and 6 members of MAGNUM were separately selected through YG’s TREASURE BOX’ program and were named TREASURE13 as a whole, it was decided that the three teams will be united as a single team under the name TREASURE. It was a deliberate decision made to focus on TREASURE’s successful debut and growth, so we ask for the fans’ understanding with open hearts. We are making plans so that TREASURE will not only be active as a team, but also be active through unit and solo activities so that the group will get closer to the fans in various ways.
The second announcement is that we have withdrew YG’s initial plan of excluding the members from writing and composing and are planning to encourage and support the members of TREASURE to write and compose their own songs. The biggest reason why we have made altercations to our initial plan is because many pieces of music created by the members during the past couple of months, while TREASURE’s debut was delayed, received positive reviews within the agency. We have found TREASURE’s new talent and decided that it will be a great opportunity for them to shine even more brightly in the future.
The last announcement is that Ha Yoonbin, once a member of TREASURE, has left the group as of December 31, 2019. Ha Yoonbin has requested for consultation after deciding that the musical direction which he pursues is closer to that of a solo artist, rather than participating in team activities. We have met multiple times and shared careful discussions but have agreed to respect Ha Yoonbin’s firm will and opinion, leading to the termination of his contract as of December 31. We sincerely hope for a bright future of Ha Yoonbin, who has worked hard with YG and the members of TREASURE for the past year and 3 months.
After being reorganized as a 12-member group, TREASURE will showcase new contents through various channels starting from January 2020. YG Entertainment will put our greatest efforts in providing support for TREASURE’s successful debut and active musical activities. We hope for the fans’ love and support. Thank you.

2020. 1. 6.

Last edited:

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,996,378

TREASURE_2nd_BANGYEDAM1.jpg

TREASURE_2nd_BANGYEDAM2.jpg

"After winning second place in ‘K-Pop Star Season 2’ when he was 12 years old, BANG YE DAM has crafted his skills as a trainee of YG Entertainment. He has presented not only amazing vocal skills throughout ‘YG TREASURE BOX’, but also his growth as a singer-songwriter through his self-written tracks and producing skills. He became a member of TREASURE as the no. 1 vocal position on the final competition round."

2020. 1. 9.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,996,378

YG TREASURE to Release Exclusive Reality Program Following BIGBANG⋅BLACKPINK… Teaser for TMI Revealed

[OSEN=선미경 기자] ‘TREASURE TV’, a reality program of TREASURE’s debut process, is in the making. TREASURE is a 12-member boy group by YG Entertainment. The program will broadcast through various channels including YouTube and VLIVE, allowing global fans to watch the birth of a major rookie group.
On January 13 at 12 PM, YG Entertainment uploaded a teaser clip titled ‘TREASURE – [T.M.I] Coming soon’ through their official blog and TREASURE’s official social media channels.
YG has previously created reality programs including BIGBANG’s ‘Real Documentary: BIGBANG’, ‘BIGBANG TV’, and BLACKPINK’s ‘BLACKPINK HOUSE’. Group TREASURE is planning to reach their fans by sharing various contents and storytelling before their official debut, as their seniors have.
The teaser clip was in the format of sending a message for the ‘Treasure Makers’, which is TREASURE’s fan club. With JUNKYU yelling, “This is our daily life!”, the other members dancing regardless of time and place, and playing jokes with each other while sending aegyo to the camera contained TREASURE’s true colors and reality as they are.
YG has recently announced, “We will do our best to support TREASURE’s successful debut and active music activities” and launched TREASURE’s debut project in full-scale. As part of the debut promotion, the agency is releasing new contents every day at 12 PM to get closer to the fans step by step.

2020. 1. 13.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,996,378

YG TREASURE Reveals First Episode of ‘TMI’… Members ‘Moved’ by BANG YE DAM’s Beautiful Voice

[OSEN=하수정 기자] YG’s 12-member group TREASURE gathered the attention of global fans with their brilliant charms.
On January 14 at 12 PM, ‘TREASURE-T.M.I’ EP.1’ finally unveiled through YG’s official blog.
The opening of the clip revealed the faces of all 12 members of TREASURE one by one and unfolded the members’ stories along with their perfect harmony.
DOYOUNG and ASAHI ran a self-camera corner together. On the question, ‘Something you always buy in a convenience store’, ASAHI chose Coke. DOYOUNG asked, “When was the last time you drank it” and ASAHI evasively replied, “(Drank) In Japan”. In the end, he spoke the truth by stating, “(Drank) A while ago”, which made the viewers burst into laughter.
BANG YE DAM and ASAHI put their arms around each other’s shoulders and communicated on the topic, ‘We’re not awkward’. BANG YE DAM recommended Pink Sweats’ ‘Honesty’ as it was what he recently heard the most. BANG YE DAM performed the song in a beautiful voice after explaining, “I had a video evaluation on this song, but I actually like the song as well”, and the members responded by applauding.
CHOI HYUN SUK chose the Marvel series as his favorite movie. PARK JEONG WOO performed rapper Killagramz’s ‘Where’, which is his favorite karaoke song, and raised the mood. JUNKYU could not answer to PARK JEONG WOO’s question in time and performed ‘acting cute’ as a penalty but failed. He rapped about his feelings towards the members on his renewed challenge, which finally got the others’ approval.
DOYOUNG answered MASHIHO’s question incompletely and had to perform a freestyle dance as a penalty but failed to make the members laugh. Furthermore, YOON JAE HYUK, PARK JEONG WOO, and SO JUNG HWAN yelled their favorite jelly color and expressed the taste of their favorite snacks, which also made the viewers burst into laughter.
The episode was filled with the pure beagle beauty of TREASURE members overall, but there were also touching moments created by SO JUNG HWAN and PARK JEONG WOO who are both from the same hometown, Iksan.
SO JUNG HWAN reminisced the time he first met PARK JEONG WOO and shared his gratitude by stating, “I’m very shy and not good at beginning conversations, but JEONG WOO gave me a candy when we first met”.
PARK JEONG WOO answered, “To be honest, I’m also shy but I just happened to have a candy on my hand, so I gave it to him”. Then the two members hugged each other, allowing the people to witness their deep friendship.
TREASURE’s ‘TMI’ is an abbreviation of ‘Treasure Maker Interaction’, which refers to the communication between TREASURE and the Treasure Makers. The program will contain behind-the-scenes of TREASURE’s schedules in addition to their daily lives which will allow the group to get closer to the fans.
YG has begun TREASURE’s debut project in full-scale after announcing, “We will put in our best efforts for TREASURE’s successful debut and their active music activities”. As TREASURE has been reformed into a 12-member group, YG is releasing new and varied contents every day at 12 PM.

2020. 1. 14.

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,996,378

YG TREASURE’s Reality Show ‘TREASURE MAP’ Premieres on the 17th… BANG YEDAM’s Loud Singing ASMR?

0004150695_001_20200115121506097.jpg

[OSEN=박소영 기자] A reality program of YG’s 12-member boy group, TREASURE, will premiere on the 17th. The official title of the show known as ‘TREASURE TV’ will be ‘TREASURE MAP’.
On January 15, YG Entertainment uploaded a teaser clip noticing the program launch through TREASURE’s official YouTube channel. Despite the video being only a minute and 34 seconds, it drew the attention of viewers. Like the title ‘TREASURE MAP’ suggests, a guide map to discover charms of all 12 members will unfold through the program.
The teaser clip showed TREASURE who received an ‘emergency notice’ to be active as YouTubers. The members were half surprised yet half excited. BANG YE DAM got chatty and stated, “What if it works out better than our main job”, while JI HOON made the viewers burst into laughter by expressing his excitement through saying, “We’ll become YouTubers as well as singers”.
They’ve then pompously floated the drone and starting with their clumsy charms of being technologically illiterate, the group’s sloppy yet charming challenge towards becoming a YouTuber was teased through the clip. Their challenges also included the world’s first loud singing ASMR and mukbang through the ears.
The members of TREASURE are expected to get the fans’ empathy by revealing their humane aspects. The 12 members’ reactions and high-tension beagle-like charms to induce ‘subscription’ and ‘likes’ raised expectations on the upcoming program.
‘TREASURE MAP’ will be uploaded every Friday at 12 PM. The program will contain TREASURE’s honest and real aspects within their daily lives, not on glamorous stages. Since the program was directed and participated by the members themselves, TREASURE will show their true aspects through mukbang, vlogs, and by revealing their accommodation.
YG has previously revealed video contents for ‘TREASURE – [T.M.I]’ as well. ‘T.M.I’, which is an abbreviation of ‘Treasure Maker Interaction’, is a making video content that contains behind-the-scenes of TREASURE’s activities as artists.
YG will broadcast both series including ‘TREASURE MAP’ and ‘T.M.I’ at the same time to quench the thirst of fans.

2020. 1. 15.

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655

YG TREASURE Reveals First Episode of ‘TMI’… Members ‘Moved’ by BANG YE DAM’s Beautiful Voice

[OSEN=하수정 기자] YG’s 12-member group TREASURE gathered the attention of global fans with their brilliant charms.
On January 14 at 12 PM, ‘TREASURE-T.M.I’ EP.1’ finally unveiled through YG’s official blog.
The opening of the clip revealed the faces of all 12 members of TREASURE one by one and unfolded the members’ stories along with their perfect harmony.
DOYOUNG and ASAHI ran a self-camera corner together. On the question, ‘Something you always buy in a convenience store’, ASAHI chose Coke. DOYOUNG asked, “When was the last time you drank it” and ASAHI evasively replied, “(Drank) In Japan”. In the end, he spoke the truth by stating, “(Drank) A while ago”, which made the viewers burst into laughter.
BANG YE DAM and ASAHI put their arms around each other’s shoulders and communicated on the topic, ‘We’re not awkward’. BANG YE DAM recommended Pink Sweats’ ‘Honesty’ as it was what he recently heard the most. BANG YE DAM performed the song in a beautiful voice after explaining, “I had a video evaluation on this song, but I actually like the song as well”, and the members responded by applauding.
CHOI HYUN SUK chose the Marvel series as his favorite movie. PARK JEONG WOO performed rapper Killagramz’s ‘Where’, which is his favorite karaoke song, and raised the mood. JUNKYU could not answer to PARK JEONG WOO’s question in time and performed ‘acting cute’ as a penalty but failed. He rapped about his feelings towards the members on his renewed challenge, which finally got the others’ approval.
DOYOUNG answered MASHIHO’s question incompletely and had to perform a freestyle dance as a penalty but failed to make the members laugh. Furthermore, YOON JAE HYUK, PARK JEONG WOO, and SO JUNG HWAN yelled their favorite jelly color and expressed the taste of their favorite snacks, which also made the viewers burst into laughter.
The episode was filled with the pure beagle beauty of TREASURE members overall, but there were also touching moments created by SO JUNG HWAN and PARK JEONG WOO who are both from the same hometown, Iksan.
SO JUNG HWAN reminisced the time he first met PARK JEONG WOO and shared his gratitude by stating, “I’m very shy and not good at beginning conversations, but JEONG WOO gave me a candy when we first met”.
PARK JEONG WOO answered, “To be honest, I’m also shy but I just happened to have a candy on my hand, so I gave it to him”. Then the two members hugged each other, allowing the people to witness their deep friendship.
TREASURE’s ‘TMI’ is an abbreviation of ‘Treasure Maker Interaction’, which refers to the communication between TREASURE and the Treasure Makers. The program will contain behind-the-scenes of TREASURE’s schedules in addition to their daily lives which will allow the group to get closer to the fans.
YG has begun TREASURE’s debut project in full-scale after announcing, “We will put in our best efforts for TREASURE’s successful debut and their active music activities”. As TREASURE has been reformed into a 12-member group, YG is releasing new and varied contents every day at 12 PM.

2020. 1. 14.

Thank you for always updating the thread! Really appreciate it :hearteu:

And I’m so happy they are finally debuting! I couldn’t stop screaming lol.

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
His voice I missed it :sejeongcry:

You're welcome! 😄

I know! I couldn't calm myself down after the initial 12-member announcement and EDITORIAL vol. 1 photo shoot.
lol and I’m extremely happy we are being fed with all this content we are getting. Hopefully they’ll gather a lot of support and new fans!

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,996,378
Treasure Map
Episode 2

Yedam appeared in 3 sequences:
-Chicken dinner AMSR in the practice room
-Dance practice
-Athletics (2 on 2 basketball, goal kicks) at Hanyang park

The members he appeared with in all his sequences: Yoshi and Doyoung