πŸ†… The Official WayV Ten thread 🐱

crazykuroneko

πŸ”ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­49,055
omg this! maybe because i'm not into that but every time he says something i'm like :teehee::teehee::teehee:
i'm more a mom stan so everytime he does it i just get second-hand embarrassment lol
in other had, the little things he do that i think is more "effective". for example, that soft "superm" at the end
grade A+ ASMR there :bakacat:

boomimo

ζŽζ°Έι’¦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­654,538
i'm more a mom stan so everytime he does it i just get second-hand embarrassment lol
in other had, the little things he do that i think is more "effective". for example, that soft "superm" at the end
grade A+ ASMR there :bakacat:
yeah me too i'm older than him so :iwillfightyou:

Of course his teaser was choreographed by him and prepix ill:ppav:
EEA8pJ0UEAAt83e

crazykuroneko

πŸ”ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­49,055
i gasped when i saw his photo concepts. like they look like they're straight out of Vogue Italia
and he's a really great model, especially when he meets team that allows him just to go crazy

boomimo

ζŽζ°Έι’¦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­654,538
more teaser pics
EEGd1NqU8AAz9Cj
EEGd1D-U0AErBRO

EEGd1D0UwAAKT1M
EEGd1D2UwAIlUgz

10velys managed to trend all the three Ten’s tags for his superm teasers worldwide + his album version sold out on smtown global shop and #10 on amazon’s best selling cds :ppav:
EEGawG-X4AAIV1n
EEEOXypWsAATJ1Q

crazykuroneko

πŸ”ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­49,055
his sales really got boosted after all the teasers. frankly, i think his version has the best concept because i saw some casual fans buying his (alongside taemin's) after they saw the teasers :hehe:

Eselroth

tenmin akgae Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­3,840
I will bomb the hairstylist fr, why do they always pull this shit with him whenever he's got something good going on.

It also makes no sense from a promo perspective to shoot teasers with long red hair, shoot the MV with long black hair and then give him that entirely unflattering haircut just before promos, like people that don't know him and have watched his teasers won't even recognise him...make it make sense.

:taegun::taegun::taegun:

crazykuroneko

πŸ”ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­49,055
I will bomb the hairstylist fr, why do they always pull this shit with him whenever he's got something good going on.

It also makes no sense from a promo perspective to shoot teasers with long red hair, shoot the MV with long black hair and then give him that entirely unflattering haircut just before promos, like people that don't know him and have watched his teasers won't even recognise him...make it make sense.

:taegun::taegun::taegun:
there are still more than two weeks before SuperM's promotion starts, so I hope they'll let him grow it out.
So it would be like during BoB but black

crazykuroneko

πŸ”ŸπŸŒΉπŸ’ŽπŸ’πŸ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­49,055
i'm guessing y'all the whole movement #NoTenNoMoney once again sm forgetting TEN πŸ₯΄
i guess the website admin forgot to put ten's album and ar tee back after removing all of his merch from the main page to put lucas' lol
thank god they've fixed it. i thought we'd need to wait for 24h

Top Bottom