🆅 The Official WayV Ten thread 🐱

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
I've mulled it over the last couple of days and i'm on board with this SuperM shit tbh. I've already said in a previous post i'm optimistic this is probably a good opportunity for Ten in terms of getting exposure and performing on stage more. On top of that, this project also looks like it's a done deal so there's no point in arguing about it at the moment imo since it's supposedly in the works for like a year and teasers & jacket filming look like they're already done.
Ten is born for the stage and he's the happiest when he's performing, the fact the past few months he's mostly a vlogger, an aspiring social media influencer and a graphic designer and only had three (3) stage performances is just tragic. WayV also has more magazine covers than songs right now, so the bar is literally on the floor at this point.

Bottom line is i care mainly for Ten's career and imo he needs a platform that can get him more exposure & potentially more stage performances, whether that's all wrapped up in a NCT, a WayV or a SuperM packaging makes little difference to me personally. 🤷‍♂️

I just saw some "WayV stans" making twitter threads on why we should boycott SuperM...fuck outta here with all that tbh, imagine asking 10velys to boycott any project that involves Ten. :iwillfightyou:
I've wondered when will you post here lol same as you i only care about ten so if this project gives him what he needs then im in (even though i hate us promotions and only like 4/7 members) the fact that he perform less than last year, it's truly sad.

About wayv i still think ten will be able to promote in both groups even if the wayv concert tour is real tho
Now do you think they will let him post on weibo? kinda miss him already and better post something soon ! :taegun:

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
Some updates 💜

TEN's weibo (x)
EB6Z16IXkAEpwdz

Queen Pressit :sejeongcry:
ECBwawvU0AEjvB6

Some cute clip of FTB, staff said they're working on translating the episodes in english

MicrowavedTea

10vely Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭236,362
WAYV going to Beijing today
Then TEN should be going to Dubai after this for SuperM (maybe filming MV there)
Then going back to Seoul

boomimo

李永钦
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭654,538
WAYV going to Beijing today
Then TEN should be going to Dubai after this for SuperM (maybe filming MV there)
Then going back to Seoul
all this in only a few days...
do you know if he's going to record something or it's another magazine photoshoot ?

Top Bottom