「 MAMAMOO & MOOMOO Forever┊Official MMM Thread ❤ ˎˊ 」

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
I'm starting to listen to more songs and I think I really like them. I'll continue to listen to more from their discography so I can get a better idea. I can't wait for their come-back!

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
I'm starting to listen to more songs and I think I really like them. I'll continue to listen to more from their discography so I can get a better idea. I can't wait for their come-back!
Hello stranger! I didn't know you were a MooMoo as well.​

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600

It's so interesting how the music compares to the MV. The beat isn't bombastic but rather chill in a way, and the voices aren't in your face but rather I feel like they're whispering in your ears. Even during the rap sections, I felt at ease. While the MV is colorful and I just love the contrast. Hwasa and Wheein look so good!​

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭352,700
Pronouns
He/They

It's so interesting how the music compares to the MV. The beat isn't bombastic but rather chill in a way, and the voices aren't in your face but rather I feel like they're whispering in your ears. Even during the rap sections, I felt at ease. While the MV is colorful and I just love the contrast. Hwasa and Wheein look so good!​

I know, right? I also think that the song is upbeat but it's not really "in your face". This is actually another side of Mamamoo that we've just seen in this comeback cycle.

Anyway, I have a feeling that they chose hard dance routine for the title track instead of challenging vocal runs. Maybe to preserve their voice? LOL

I've seen a fellow MooMoo saying that it's not like they expected (and not in a good way) and I think there will be other MooMoos who share the same sentiment, but I think Mamamoo keeps on evolving each time, and it's nice to see them turning a new page with fresh concept like this.

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
Is there a topic to discuss the latest album? I love HIP by the way, plenty of positive things in there.

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
I know, right? I also think that the song is upbeat but it's not really "in your face". This is actually another side of Mamamoo that we've just seen in this comeback cycle.

Anyway, I have a feeling that they chose hard dance routine for the title track instead of challenging vocal runs. Maybe to preserve their voice? LOL

I've seen a fellow MooMoo saying that it's not like they expected (and not in a good way) and I think there will be other MooMoos who share the same sentiment, but I think Mamamoo keeps on evolving each time, and it's nice to see them turning a new page with fresh concept like this.
Completely agree! I saw the live performance of HIP and was pleasantly surprised that the dance has foot work in it.

I think the good thing about MAMAMOO is the fact that they have so many songs that have many different genres so that if you don't like one song there is sure to be another song that fits your tastes. I've also heard that the song reminds some people of Twit.​

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,600
Is there a topic to discuss the latest album? I love HIP by the way, plenty of positive things in there.
You can talk about it here! Other than that, you would have to make a thread about it (I think) or wait until a Social Media reviewer does a review on the album.​

Andrea

in Twice Square
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,185
As of now my favorite songs in their latest albums are Destiny, Hip and 4x4ever. High Tension and I'm Your Fan are quite unique and great too! I will make sure to check their discography within the next days.

Ronnie Mars

Mamamoo will continue~
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭352,700
Pronouns
He/They
I'm still unable to rank the songs. This is really the first Mamamoo album that takes more than one listen for me to like it. I'm not saying it's a bad album; most of the songs here are new in terms of concept and genre. Although, I love Ten Nights, Universe, and Hello Mama already. (I love Destiny too but it's been released before so it doesn't really count as a new song for me LOL).

Top Bottom