『 Official EXO's Kim Jongdae (김종대) / Chen (첸) Thread 』- ポラリス (Polaris) | Congratulations and good luck, angel ♡

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,850
Pronouns
she/her
191229 썬더링

img.jpg

img.jpg

img.jpg

Xiuxiuminnie

Resident ElsaSoondingie
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,506,479
Let's hope OT9 reunites in his wedding :sanapray:
I was thinking about the wording of the statement by SM, but family could also mean EXO members whenever they said a small private wedding with only family.

If you think about it, Chen having a non-celebrity girlfriend suits him. He doesn't want a lot of attention on himself and he wants to live near nature. Like Kyungsoo and his farm.

Panda

VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,908,941
I was thinking about the wording of the statement by SM, but family could also mean EXO members whenever they said a small private wedding with only family.

If you think about it, Chen having a non-celebrity girlfriend suits him. He doesn't want a lot of attention on himself and he wants to live near nature. Like Kyungsoo and his farm.
True~ and what makes me happy with this situations is it showed me that EXO really meant when they said that now their top priority is their happiness:heartublob:

SwolMingyu

☾ #1 Meanie Stan ☾ Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭199,740

I don't think there's any way Exo members wont be present

Frandae

Alchemist VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,414,615
Pronouns
He/Him
Ayyy late to the party (yesterday was a busy day and I couldn't post that much) but I'm so happy for him!

I was literally smiling all day like a fool tbh lmao; I hope everything goes well and that they are happy and healthy :heartublob:

Can't wait for the next season of The Return of the Superman to feature him and the baby 4thjkjtv lmao; (it won't happen I know but it would be the cutest) :wow:

Top Bottom