【 Taste of Love 】TWICE Sales & Achievements Official Thread

oldtimer

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,200
I'm really happy about the new SaiDa endorsement. I hope this means that the company is now more open to giving them solo works/brand deals if the opportunity comes.

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
I want to see niziu sales so bad tbh. Their new cb was bland but they are still powerful digitally in japan and have sony japan and jype backing them, so they are safe for now.

Warner music japan at least doing something new and interesting to promote Kura Kura.

oldtimer

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,200
Jihyo's guesting on on and off with Sejeong was nice. Honestly, they should be doing a bit more variety appearance in between comebacks so the public can keep up with them. The melody/performance projects and TTT are nice but are mostly only watched by fans.

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
jype sns and marketing game is so bad, all other accounts from kpop acts always post about their members activities and deals, even in jype skz and itzy accounts do it, but from twice is always silence, not a single post about Nayeon W Korea unlike rv account with Joy in the same magazine, the same for Jihyo in on & off and nothing about lemona, apieu or nintendo... seriously, how they can be so bad and out of touch with the most basic things?

We keep pressuring but also not a single word from the company.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
The level of internal dram this fandom has daily due to division 3 and JYPE not doing the bare minimum....smfh.

They SNS is just basic stuff you would expect, but look at the issue it's become because they can't do what fansites do for free....fucking joke of a company/division.

colorpop

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,600
The level of internal dram this fandom has daily due to division 3 and JYPE not doing the bare minimum....smfh.

They SNS is just basic stuff you would expect, but look at the issue it's become because they can't do what fansites do for free....fucking joke of a company/division.

I think thats a good indicator that overall frustration within the fandom is piling up really fast, especially among experienced fans.

Last edited:

oldtimer

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,200
The SNS thing is just the bare minimum for promotions lol cant believe they dont even utilize that platform. I'm a huge fan of another artist and let me tell you guys, all her activities be it a photoshoot or a commercial or whatever gets posted on the official twitter.

oldtimer

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,200
Nobody would have had problems with the individual bubble if they went with that from the start. We expected individual bubbles in the first place cause that's how it is for all the other artists LOL but they had us getting used to the group bubble then they announce individual bubble with price increase. It's just a blatant money grab.

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570

EWO 2x platinum already and M&M approaching 600K, I think if jype don't mess up big time with the next comeback twice can surpass 600K, but we have to see Kura Kura sales first, EWO did 90K in oricon despite all the releases last year and clashing with Better, if Kura Kura sales are above Fanfare or reach 300K we can assume almost all j-onces are still there and we can still count with the biggest part of the fandom.

oldtimer

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,200

EWO 2x platinum already and M&M approaching 600K, I think if jype don't mess up big time with the next comeback twice can surpass 600K, but we have to see Kura Kura sales first, EWO did 90K in oricon despite all the releases last year and clashing with Better, if Kura Kura sales are above Fanfare or reach 300K we can assume almost all j-onces are still there and we can still count with the biggest part of the fandom.

I think that's a bit overly optimistic. Next comeback will probably just do around the same numbers as EWO initially (over 400k) or a bit better.

Top Bottom