⨭74,570
I feel dirty for cheating OH

Ptbw9yH.jpg

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,835
I will! I'm halfway through finally adding girl groups who debuted in 2007. But once I'm done with that I'll post the update on this forum..

nice, welcome back pepper!

Ptbw9yH.jpg

don't, unfortunately it's out of our league to go back there. i still open it everyday but so many downtimes scared p

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
nice, welcome back pepper!

don't, unfortunately it's out of our league to go back there. i still open it everyday but so many downtimes scared p
You can't even read Twice main page :confused:, it's sad that after so many weeks they still have not solved anything...

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100

Ptbw9yH.jpg
so far, i'm liking this forum more than OH tbh. aside from the fact that it has a fewer user base, everything's better. And we can search now! So far, almost everyone here are Onces tho lol

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
so far, i'm liking this forum more than OH tbh. aside from the fact that it has a fewer user base, everything's better. And we can search now! So far, almost everyone here are Onces tho lol
Another Oncehallyu in the making :smug:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
The Twice SK Summer Comeback Delulu Express left the station and immediately derailed into the nearest ravine. Please check your tickets to see if you have boarded the train, and if so, my condolences. :smug:

The Twice Japan Summer Comeback Reality Express is on the regularly appointed timetable, because Japan.

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
The Twice SK Summer Comeback Delulu Express left the station and immediately derailed into the nearest ravine. Please check your tickets to see if you have boarded the train, and if so, my condolences. :smug:

The Twice Japan Summer Comeback Reality Express is on the regularly appointed timetable, because Japan.
you'd probably want to wait until summer actually starts....

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
What is happening with all these western songs suddenly entering melon top 10, apparently we should be more concerned about them than anyone this year.

Anyway, Fancy secured her 8th week in top 10, not Twice ''flop'' comeback being the longest charting gg song in top 10 this year. :whistle:

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
What is happening with all these western songs suddenly entering melon top 10, apparently we should be more concerned about them than anyone this year.

Anyway, Fancy secured her 8th week in top 10, not Twice ''flop'' comeback being the longest charting gg song in top 10 this year. :whistle:
Melon has been pretty nuts lately (i mean the chart itself not the songs in it). Some think it's broken lol. But yeah, a lot of songs rise mysteriously on that chart

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
Melon has been pretty nuts lately (i mean the chart itself not the songs in it). Some think it's broken lol. But yeah, a lot of songs rise mysteriously on that chart
At least we can say the 3 song have an explanation for being there and they aren't random and unknown artists climbing to the top like last year.

imaslave4tzuyu

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940

CRFwDTS.gif

HAHAHA "flop" got 8 weeks!
IDK suddenly KR gp loved Anne Marie's 2002, Billie Eilish and more ?

Elessar

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
CRFwDTS.gif

HAHAHA "flop" got 8 weeks!
IDK suddenly KR gp loved Anne Marie's 2002, Billie Eilish and more ?
I'm just waiting Melon update their weekly chart

melon top 10 and hanteo lost relevance this year since certain group is not topping this time :smug:

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭79,835

bad guy is understandable since it's apparently popular everywhere eh?
it even has a chance of going #1 in the US i believe

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
Alright! The move has been finalised! Y'all can now find all the charts under their respective sections. Everything has been updated to the latest charting week. Except for the Spotify chart RIP (maybe I'll update it next week, it's just such an annoying chart to update ugh).

tips-for-moving-scottsdale-arizona.jpg

Top Bottom