【 Taste of Love 】TWICE Sales & Achievements Official Thread

colorpop

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,600

There should be a way to capitalize on this achievement. Just like JYPE did it during TT rise.
Not sure if they are interested in it though, since Nizi seems to be a priority rn.

oldtimer

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭50,200

There should be a way to capitalize on this achievement. Just like JYPE did it during TT rise.
Not sure if they are interested in it though, since Nizi seems to be a priority rn.

Based from the behavior of their current management they prolly won't do anything about this lol

Any thoughts on Twice's chances of renewing with jype? It kinda popped in my mind given the situation with got7 rn.

colorpop

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,600
Based from the behavior of their current management they prolly won't do anything about this lol

Any thoughts on Twice's chances of renewing with jype? It kinda popped in my mind given the situation with got7 rn.

Given the lack of solo career opportunities, especially in comparison to peer groups I could imagine it will be very tough negotiations. And unfortunately I don't think JYPE will make too much efforts keeping girls in the agency since they are planning to create even more ggs in the near future.

Elessar

I believe in OH Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭74,570
ICSM really stomped every other Twice release in the streaming and international charts categories, the international fandom keep growing and the results in China, a market where Twice presence is inexistent are also decent, the Chinese fandom has probably increased a little so I expect 100K-150K copies from C-onces next comeback that will be probably around late april-early may.

I think next comeback sales will be around 600K copies, EWO will reach 500K copies in some months and I'm sure without all the shit JYP pulled in the second half of last year the first release of 2021 will break M&M sales.

I'm also hoping now without G7 and all the things surrounding a whole group leaving a company JYPE think better their management strategies and with a group less the company can focus more in managing Twice in an effective way. I don't expect much from them, but at least if they stop being such a pathetic company at managing Twice would help a lot.

TWICE•MOMO

🍑#1 MOMO FANBOI🍑 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845

Twice won a Bonsang at Seoul Music Awards today and is the 5th consecutive year they have done so.

Also Jeongyeon being with them too just makes it way happier.

Pixiedust

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000

Twice won a Bonsang at Seoul Music Awards today and is the 5th consecutive year they have done so.

Also Jeongyeon being with them too just makes it way happier.

I hope she’s doing better now hopefully this year member’s health improves and they won’t have to take breaks

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
Akp is srsly not the place for onces rn so much twice hate

It seems even BTS fans have now left mostly so it's basically a BP fan echo chamber.

Which is why all the narratives being pushed there are garbage and very anti Twice/BTS.

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
Wait those annoying fanatics actually forced JYPE to reupload melody project MV?
Basically non-commercial cover made for fun?

lol

The entire thing is just odd.

The stylist was just working with JYP on the song he released yesterday, yet she goes directly public to voice her issue as her first port of call? She clearly knows people at the company as she also works for them, so why would you pick the most confrontational route.

It's rubbish from the Twice stylist as well but that's just to be expected.

colorpop

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,600
The entire thing is just odd.

The stylist was just working with JYP on the song he released yesterday, yet she goes directly public to voice her issue as her first port of call? She clearly knows people at the company as she also works for them, so why would you pick the most confrontational route.

It's rubbish from the Twice stylist as well but that's just to be expected.

Yeah, there is probably a deeper conflict of some kind for stylist to burn bridges like that. No way she is ruining possible opportunities with JYPE over cover video no one could earn a cent from.

Pixiedust

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000
It seems even BTS fans have now left mostly so it's basically a BP fan echo chamber.

Which is why all the narratives being pushed there are garbage and very anti Twice/BTS.
Yeah It’s actually relatively peaceful now without army ganging up on people (apparently they are mad because people bashed bts in the akp discord server)

But the forum is in general now just a blink eco chamber where twice and bts in particular get hate with no one there to defend them

Last edited:

Pixiedust

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,000
I can see why the stylish is offended she made that particular design specially for the hylt mv
What else can we expect from jyp I guess

TWICE•MOMO

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
The stylist has a right to be offended, but it doesn't change the fact that the way it was handled(considering she works with div 3 also) was pretty pathetic and a rat move imho. Take that as you want, but as she is someone who has worked with Twice in 2020 I 100% want her blacklisted from ever working with the group again.
In the professional world there are ways you handle things and ways you don't, on that list dog whistling you fans to hate on Twice with a meme is close to the bottom.

But it's actually at a point where my excitement and joy to follow Twice has pretty much been stripped away from a consistent and reliable stream of bullshit from the company and the lack of anything being done. It's at a point where in June we were assured steps were being taken to stop things like this yet the old and expected incompetence from the company and division 3 has prevented any change or improvement from happening.

At this point it's become difficult for me to care.

Last edited:

colorpop

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,600
The stylist has a right to be offended, but it doesn't change the fact that the way it was handled(considering she works with div 3 also) was pretty pathetic and a rat move imho. Take that as you want, but as she is someone who has worked with Twice in 2020 I 100% want her blacklisted from ever working with the group again.
In the professional world there are ways you handle things and ways you don't, on that list dog whistling you fans to hate on Twice with a meme is close to the bottom.

But it's actually at a point where my excitement and joy to follow Twice has pretty much been stripped away from a consistent and reliable stream of bullshit from the company and the lack of anything being done. It's at a point where in June we were assured steps were being taken to stop things like this yet the old and expected incompetence from the company and division 3 has prevented any change or improvement from happening.

At this point it's become difficult for me to care.

Frankly, JYPE surprised me with overall melody project effort. It was like a proper MV, basic one, but still an MV.
They have spent money so it's worth some credit. Can't really be mad about such a minor slip up.

Still zero public visibility for TWICE though, no CF, no tv appearances except for million award shows only kpop fans watch, no radio shows, nothing. Seems like even tier2 ggs like gidle or loona now have more opportunities to be noticed.

Anyway, JYPE, please do better, I don't want ONCEs to become next GOT7 fans who were asking for "our boys to be free from horrible agency, cause they could manage themselves better without JYPE" only to face cruel reality of disbandment.

TWICE•MOMO

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭501,845
Frankly, JYPE surprised me with overall melody project effort. It was like a proper MV, basic one, but still an MV.
They have spent money so it's worth some credit. Can't really be mad about such a minor slip up.

Still zero public visibility for TWICE though, no CF, no tv appearances except for million award shows only kpop fans watch, no radio shows, nothing. Seems like even tier2 ggs like gidle or loona now have more opportunities to be noticed.

Anyway, JYPE, please do better, I don't want ONCEs to become next GOT7 fans who were asking for "our boys to be free from horrible agency, cause they could manage themselves better without JYPE" only to face cruel reality of disbandment.
I think you can be mad tho as they've been doing melody projects for years now and the only time they get a proper teaser, budget or some kind of extra effort just coincidentally happens to be while conveniently promoting a Jinyoung Park song?
I remain unconvinced the members actually even wanted this to be their melpro and more likely are just being professional and doing what the company wants and hyping it up as they always do.

I personally feel like not only was this a BS screw up that once again only served to diminish the failing reputation of Twice but also publicly humiliated the group once again and for what? So the melody project could be hijacked to advertise a JYP song?

As for the last part the reality is sadly upon us, within two years I feel Twice will only drift closer to the fate of Got7 and many other JYPE acts that came before them.

I see almost every other company making an effort with their groups and trying something, with Twice? Nope. It's like 6 weeks into 2021 and already the company has pretty much ignored all the things we complained about in 2020.....already had a merch drop, a photobook, a concert certain fans can't even view, pointless monograph, a scandal for plagiarism, a new pay to use social media app, etc and to cap it off nothing that could be considered promotion.

This wouldn't be so bad if the members were off ad resting but they aren't they are going to award shows, filming for the company and have had schedules at the company since the start of the year. Another year of the same bullshit quite honestly.

Top Bottom