【 Taste of Love 】TWICE Sales & Achievements Official Thread

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,956,524
unknown.png
Screen capture or processing of all the contents of Hanteo chart, etc. may result in imprisonment of up to 5 years or fines of up to 50 million won under the copyright law.

you wanna goto jail grandpa? :JudgyDubu:

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Its still your quote :JudgyDubu:
Your honor, as you can see my client took swift action upon learning of his error. However, the claimant stubbornly refused to make the necessary amendments. It is clear that any fault in this matter lies purely on the claimant. With the evidence so clear cut, the defense moves for summary judgement.

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
Hmm 12th on the Melon weekly chart - I guess looking at the daily's it was sort of expected to not have a week in the top 10.

That's a massive day in sales though

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Hmm 12th on the Melon weekly chart - I guess looking at the daily's it was sort of expected to not have a week in the top 10.

That's a massive day in sales though
It's likely TR Japan sales showing up in the Hanteo system on Mondays.

KittyKat

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭910
Isn't 17K kinda low considering TWICE's KR album sales in Japan are usually 30k+ in the first week?

KoeVek

Lurker
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭12,185
Isn't 17K kinda low considering TWICE's KR album sales in Japan are usually 30k+ in the first week?

Yes, becuase all the japanese buy from tower records, there are no others stores to buy albums .... Im not even sure if this is from tower records, it could be from bulk orders from taiwan or something like it happened with fancy you and 20k sales on monday in the 7th day

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835

with hanteo it's impossible to know which sales come from where, i believe it's only a guess that today's sales come from TR?

gWPWTyO.png

TWICE_charts on Twitter said they would first hit on the 26th, and there was nothing about Japanese sales on Hanteo either that day

also, even if they always sell 30k in Japan it can take a few days until TR would report everything

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
Yeah, it's still an assumption that it's from TR sales. But it seems that FS only went on sale in Japan on the 26th. Plenty of other places selling FS other than TR JP. Unless we find out more from Hanteo, we can only guess until Oricon numbers are released.

imaslave4tzuyu

Hallyuboo Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭51,940
Yeah, it's still an assumption that it's from TR sales. But it seems that FS only went on sale in Japan on the 26th. Plenty of other places selling FS other than TR JP. Unless we find out more from Hanteo, we can only guess until Oricon numbers are released.

Agree! May be one of the reasons for the spike in sales yesterday.

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
People in the comments of the tweet seem to insinuate it's orders from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Thailand. There was a similar jump on the Sunday for Fancy You

Whisky23

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
People in the comments of the tweet seem to insinuate it's orders from Taiwan, Hong Kong and Thailand. There was a similar jump on the Sunday for Fancy You
I think they came to that conclusion by looking at the Hanteo website, but mistakenly referred to the Global section, and not under Record. I remember looking earlier at the global section, which had TW, HK and TH highlighted as Top3, but corrresponding to Global sales of approx 300+ albums. The figure that @munyuna attached are from the Record section, which specifically mentions the 17K sales, and even has a graph depicting the increase. The 99.79% bar represent sales coming from Seoul, while the pie chart to the right were from outside Seoul. But everything is in Korean, and Google Translate can only help to a certain extent.

You can create an account on Hanteo and check out the stats and site layout yourself.

munyuna

孟美岐 ♡ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭80,835
I think they came to that conclusion by looking at the Hanteo website, but mistakenly referred to the Global section, and not under Record. I remember looking earlier at the global section, which had TW, HK and TH highlighted as Top3, but corrresponding to Global sales of approx 300+ albums. The figure that @munyuna attached are from the Record section, which specifically mentions the 17K sales, and even has a graph depicting the increase. The 99.79% bar represent sales coming from Seoul, while the pie chart to the right were from outside Seoul. But everything is in Korean, and Google Translate can only help to a certain extent.

You can create an account on Hanteo and check out the stats and site layout yourself.

ah sorry if i didn't make myself clear, i posted that screenshot to show that Hanteo only shows where the sales are coming from within Korea apparently. i remember looking at the same graph on the 26th and there was nothing about Japan as well. so even if today's sales had anything to do with TR i'm not sure if there would be a way to know..

Top Bottom