【 Taste of Love 】TWICE Sales & Achievements Official Thread

NamieKnowles

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭15,085
I go with what the fans on twitter say, it is true. I don't live in Japan and don't have first hand information, so thanks for saying.

Regarding content, it is not just Twice content that is the issue. Unlike Korean fans who treat the whole thing as a sports league, Japanese fans are more "hoe"ish. Half of them bitches on my twitter went to Blackpink concert, Blackpink out of all. It is all peacefull there. And there are bunch of BTSxTwice, SeventeenxTwice fangirls I constantly see. So I am not sure if reducing Twice's content will help pockets of J Onces to spend more on Twice.
Most of TWICE's Japanese fandom aren't K-Pop fans. So the ones you are seeing are just Japanese people who like K-Pop and TWICE happens to be one of those groups.

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
Repackage in Feb - probably for the best, they have had a lot of releases in the second half of the year.

Also do people know if they ever release the tour numbers in Japan? Curious if it all sold out (assuming it did)

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
Repackage in Feb - probably for the best, they have had a lot of releases in the second half of the year.

Also do people know if they ever release the tour numbers in Japan? Curious if it all sold out (assuming it did)

I Hope they can pass platinum with this repack.
Its confirmed soldout since they add dome concert bcs high demand.

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
QDzqsTh.jpg

Also Melon losing more relevance - this is the market share of Korean music services. Melon first, Genie, Flo, Vibe, Naver and Bugs.

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
I feel like SK didnt really feel theme about feel special which is feel proud you have someone to aid your backs when you are down they just love some stupid love song theme.

NewUser

Stan
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭111,150
I feel like SK didnt really feel theme about feel special which is feel proud you have someone to aid your backs when you are down they just love some stupid love song theme.

I feel like a some point fans need to realise SK just didn't like it (even as a fan I wasn't huge on it) rather than trying to find excuses.

It's hard to top/match the charting Twice had early on in their career and I do think there's evidence that they've already peaked in SK (the Cheer Up to YoY run is mad though and hard for any group to match) - I think it'll take a few more releases for fans to potentially get used to not getting all kills every comeback like we were pre-Fancy. There's clearly a lot of demand for non-cute songs in SK (MMM, RV, BP, groups like G-Idle gaining popularity) but Twice have potentially waited too long to change that it's just too jarring for the SK gp to see them do anything but light music and there's no shortage of alternatives.

I won't really believe they'e lost the title as best charting/most relevant gg in SK until they put out a non-cute song I thinks a banger and does really well everywhere but SK.

Feel like this could be a very big year for them - either solidify at the top on slowly start to fall (purely in SK popularity terms)

Top Bottom