【 Not Shy 】ITZY Sales & Achievements Official Thread

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
day 5 already 141k hanteo

do you think they can debut with 250k gaon?? i have feeling they can.

thats some nice development tbh im shocketh. some group already 5year+ didnt even got 200k gaon. itzy definitely rising so fast.

not shy digital seems okay for itzy standart but tbh they deserve more, realy hope they got their biggest hit in korea since dalla dalla.
JYP need to promote them more to GP their UL still low for JYP GG Standart.

Divine

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭56,285
day 5 already 141k hanteo

do you think they can debut with 250k gaon?? i have feeling they can.

thats some nice development tbh im shocketh. some group already 5year+ didnt even got 200k gaon. itzy definitely rising so fast.

not shy digital seems okay for itzy standart but tbh they deserve more, realy hope they got their biggest hit in korea since dalla dalla.
JYP need to promote them more to GP their UL still low for JYP GG Standart.
The problem with Itzy's digital right now is JYP. The GP have a bias against his music for his groups and it will always underperform for that group standards. If Twice couldn't give JYP a national hit Itzy sure as heck won't.

Itzy has potential but JYP the man and the company is ruining it. Stop accepting his title tracks/ no name producers, they don't work. I hope he sticks to NiziU and leave Itzy and Twice alone.

He highkey ruined Itzy's momentum by giving them Icy and he did it again with Not Shy. I really hope this doesn't become a pattern for Itzy. They get a JYP song that underperform and they go back to Galactika to try and get a hit.

Itzy need to stay working with producers like Galactika or BEP, people that can give them a hit and the public have proven to like their music.

As for their physical sales, I can for sure see them getting close to 250k. Theyre still selling over 10k a day.

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,955,824
YotBwHI.png

Top Bottom