(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。The official Rant thread。・゚゚*(>д<)*゚゚・。(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,985
The world is getting so unfair? Feeling extra stressed today? You got betrayed?

You're in the right place to rant and vent out your anger!

☆Rules☆

. NO INSULTS
. NO ENTERTAINEMENT RANTS
. NO REPLYING

Last edited:
G

Galaxy

This thread will be allowed. However, moderators will be following it and we will make sure that the rules written in the OP (no insults, absolutely NOTHING entertainment-related, no replying) are followed. This thread should ONLY be here for IRL ranting. This isn't a bashing thread and breaking the rules will result in punishments.

Taesthetic

Loonaverse's pioneer. Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,985
I can't wait to go back to university already, I hate summer vacation. :sejeongcry:

coffee

Lurker Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭390
Yey global warming. It's so hot, seriously too hot, and I live in freaking Northern Europe...
I'm genuinely so worried for those who live in south.

emily

개냥이 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭23,750
even when i'm interacting with someone i've known for a long time, i have no idea what's going on in their head. honestly i'm at the point where i believe anybody, if given the opportunity, could become an absolute monster. so i don't really feel great about participating in or contributing to society. it's hard to focus on school when you have no goals and are assuming global warming and war will fuck humanity soon anyway lol. but i need to get over my agoraphobia and just secure the bag with a minimum wage job... my calling in life is to be an atm

Pleasure

Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,000
can't believe I actually had to send that email... what a waste of time and money. so disappointed in their execution, what a let down

soozie

✴︎ Events Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭88,633
lemme revive this back from the dead cause i need a place to vent right now :jinjudge:
dealing with these people is so so sooo frustrating, always leaving things to the very last minute and stressing me out so much. i really just want to drop out right now, i truly hate it here oh my god

joo

ϟThe Chosen Oneϟ
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,975
I fucking hate my life and everyone in it lol wish there’s something that can get me out of here

Top Bottom