🌈👑 We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | ♪ #Heartris ♪ 👑🌈

S

Some

Just saw this popular idol group =Love member morohashi sana commented about nizipro finale saying:

it's been a long time since i wanted to root for/cheer for girls this much everyone i love you so much congratulations on debuting

Melbo

ohisama Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭107,400
According to the article in oricon

Weekly Album digital chart
#1 Make you happy 81,525 download

Weekly Streaming chart

#1 make you happy 9,758,407

Weekly Single digital chart

#1. Make you happy. 24,466 downloads

Weekly combined album chart

(Digital+ physical+ streaming)

#1 make you happy. 96,088 points

Last edited:

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Oricon Weekly Digital Streaming Chart

WkAoZIZ.jpg

If5BSkP.jpg

S

Some

Someone talked about it here but i cant find the post to quote anywho these are scans from tv navi june 20-26 issue where they did a special article on nizipro they arent mine so feel free to do whatever

xzSKeEj.jpg
ZDkQoLd.jpg

🔹 MAYUKA 🔹

𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓙𝓲𝓱𝔂𝓸 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭110,655
I was thinking (or maybe this was discuss already) was there any complaints when Mihii got her teeth fixed? I know the Yaeba look is really popular in Japan. Did they feel like she lost some of her cuteness by doing that? She's still precious, just something I wanted to know lol.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
I was thinking (or maybe this was discuss already) was there any complaints when Mihii got her teeth fixed? I know the Yaeba look is really popular in Japan. Did they feel like she lost some of her cuteness by doing that? She's still precious, just something I wanted to know lol.
I read some JP comments from people on Twitter/YT who weren't too fond of the dental work, but I think most either don't care or didn't bother to comment about it - they tend to avoid making critical comments anyway. Miihi is also at the age where her features are starting to mature, so inevitably she'll lose some of that baby cuteness from auditions/Tokyo Camp. Her weight loss hasn't helped either - hopefully she'll get back to a healthier weight soon.

Personally, I'm not sure she could have pulled off her Nobody stage as convincingly if she still had her yaeba. since the two represent very contrasting ideals.

grandmajudy

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭346,431

I read some JP comments from people on Twitter/YT who weren't too fond of the dental work, but I think most either don't care or didn't bother to comment about it - they tend to avoid making critical comments anyway. Miihi is also at the age where her features are starting to mature, so inevitably she'll lose some of that baby cuteness from auditions/Tokyo Camp. Her weight loss hasn't helped either - hopefully she'll get back to a healthier weight soon.

Personally, I'm not sure she could have pulled off her Nobody stage as convincingly if she still had her yaeba. since the two represent very contrasting ideals.

There’s a lot of comments and theories on the Korean and Japanese sites as to whether the orthodontics have anything to do with her rapid weight loss. I think people are as concerned for her health as the aesthetic change. Her SNS response is really high since she struggled a bit the back half of season 2. I think people are keeping a close eye on her with the interest in seeing that she’s healthy.

ltzy’s Lia got quite thin near the end of 2019 and people were concerned about her health but she’s gained back the healthy weight (and the fullness in her cheeks) by wannabe promotions. I think Miihi can bounce back too.

Whisky23

"Kind but not soft" Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,200
Pronouns
Stud/Studmuffin
There’s a lot of comments and theories on the Korean and Japanese sites as to whether the orthodontics have anything to do with her rapid weight loss. I think people are as concerned for her health as the aesthetic change. Her SNS response is really high since she struggled a bit the back half of season 2. I think people are keeping a close eye on her with the interest in seeing that she’s healthy.

ltzy’s Lia got quite thin near the end of 2019 and people were concerned about her health but she’s gained back the healthy weight (and the fullness in her cheeks) by wannabe promotions. I think Miihi can bounce back too.
There was a good 4-month gap between Tokyo Camp and Part 2. I'd wager she did her procedures early to give her time to heal before Part 2 started. Well, I least I hope so - I can't imagine her being able to do that well during individual assessment if her teeth was giving her discomfort. Her weight loss was more evident during the latter half of Part 2, which was around the time the issue about her stress was brought, so I think it was more likely the pressure that got to her. It seems like she got even thinner during the comeback, so it looks like the pre-debut nerves may have affected her as well.

Top Bottom