Plus Coins
⨭346,431

Niziu “Ship Diagram” from DCInside

SaAZblT_d.jpg

Last edited:

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
Not sure of my translations (google) but from what I think I'm reading NiziU is the Second group ever and the first Girl group in Japanese history to score #1 on Digital Album, Digital Single, Steaming downloads durring the same week.

S

Some

Official Korean version of Make you Happy.

everyone did great !! Pronounciation wise! Also love that its the same meaning as the japanese one.

also it's probably just me but i felt dizzy trying to find out who's singing I wouldn'tve mind if they did the regular copy paste meaning take the mv and add new version to it like most artists do so this can be just about the dance. But i appreciate the thought of jyp wanting to give the fans something differant&special

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
⨭149,400
everyone did great !! Pronounciation wise! Also love that its the same meaning as the japanese one.

also it's probably just me but i felt dizzy trying to find out who's singing I wouldn'tve mind if they did the regular copy paste meaning take the mv and add new version to it like most artists do so this can be just about the dance. But i appreciate the thought of jyp wanting to give the fans something differant
Yea the editing was a bit off and the vocals vs visual syncs seemed a bit off too. Though that is to be expected with everyone being very raw in the Korean language. Impressed even more with Mayuka being able to rap fast in a very unfamiliar language as she's only had about 6 months of language courses. I think this was our 50 million view bonus. I'm wondering if the practice video etc... will also be youtube milestone releases.

Top Bottom