๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ‘‘ We are WithU! The Official NiziU Thread | โ™ช #Heartris โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŒˆ

WonderfulOnce

Trainee Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ2,221,175
Why was Nina freaking out at the airport? Did a reporter say something to her or somethin :cry:

She's very young and I think everything is just going so fast for her maybe. The pressure, speed of things, impending debut, etc can be a huge burden on someone especially someone who still so young. I just hope all of them are well mentally and physically.

BPiperDude

Stan
Reaction score
On a blue rock in the middle of a big empty.
Plus Coins
โจญ149,400
Why was Nina freaking out at the airport? Did a reporter say something to her or somethin :cry:
Thankfully it wasn't too severe like what happened to Enhypen. Luckily when they get to Japan because of the quarantine situation they wouldn't have gone out through the general entrance were fans and others could be so I'm sure there was none of that at the Japanese airport end. But being an idol especially in Korea is chaotic. Also the Japanese public doesn't generally swarm as much as they do in Korea or other countries.

Getting in a large crowed were you are the object can be intimidating. Best thing to do is what she did which is to close things off and focus on the immediate surroundings. I've had to perform in front of a huge crowd a number of times and the way to do it is make the circle of your group the center. First time especially can be a shock. Second time is much much easier (as James Bond said)

X

xonoxon

40% rain and u can see door (?)

:partydogo: :partydogo:

giphy.gif

๐Ÿ”น MAYUKA ๐Ÿ”น

๐“ž๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ฒ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“ธ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
โจญ110,655
They look so good. But I didnโ€™t recognize Ayaka and Rio lol. Rio looks a lot like Sejeong here. Very pretty.

Love Mayuka hair :LovePar:

Top Bottom