Plus Coins
⨭130,653
EOjB60EUYAAAx53

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

Im kinda obsessed with this performance, she did so good! ANd the Wujubongs and cheers :palove: :heartublob:

MVSica

✨🐻Ujung🛰️✨ Donor VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭130,653

Article about Soobin! :shablob:

This is translated with google translate and incredibly wrong so idk :TzuyuKek:

"Subin, a space girl who has been active in the music and entertainment world last year, was born in 1996. Subin made his New Year's testimony through his agency's Starship Entertainment on the 24th.

Soobin said, "On January 1, the space girl ran the music charts with 'Iru-ri', and this year's new year is brighter than ever." If you listened to it, I thought you were aware of what you've been trying to do with this reverse drive.

"I'm grateful to show you various stages from the new year as well as show the stage of the DJ and the 'Gee' stage of Girls Generation's seniors." I want to spend a year without any regrets to be a more proud Subin to all the cheering and loving friends (official fan club) and others. "

Also, with the New Year's greeting "Happy New Year", I worked hard as a space girl to repay my love.

Subin is an outstanding figure in group space girls and in personal activities.

Since debuting in 2016 as `` Momomo '', the space girl has released `` Secret '', `` With Dreaming '' and `` Confidence '' based on a wide concept and original worldview. To build the world. Moreover, last year, the company has solidified its position as a popular girl group by leading the hot reaction from La La Love to Boogie Up and Iruri. In particular, 'Iru-ri' was the first song of the new year on the 1st of the year and showed the reverse driving that occupies the top in various music charts, and it turned green on the path of flower path from the beginning of 2020.

Subin was also the team's main vocal, with a refreshing sound and excellent vocal skills in dramas OST and Mask King. He is also very active in various entertainment programs. In Gashi Nada, they captured the hearts of those who looked bright, honest, and warm. In TMI NEWS, the reporter uttered a witty talk. In 'Player', the viewers painted their eyes, showing off their entertainment with a pleasant and wacky charm.

Driven by this moment, Subin will continue to be successful in group and personal activities by 2020. Attention is drawn to what kind of growth can show Subin, who is a member of the popular girl group and foreshadowed various charms with the entertainment star.

Meanwhile, The space girl meets with fans at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park on February 22-23. "

Top Bottom