🍦 Lee Hi Thread ~ 'My Beloved' 🍦

baerie

Hallyuboo
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­436,450
lee hi talking about her backstage rider~

yesss her taste tea > coffee. i love coffee too though. tea has so many good benefits, especially herbal tea. it's good for your stomach as well. It's nice to see them give her an interview, she deserves all the recognition! I hope more people become interested in her music, she really deserves it.

btw @kimsguardian are there are other lee hi fans on this forum? i wanted her badge but I see she doesn't have one on here... how to create one for her? is there a certain amount of users that need to support a badge for her something? thx

kimsguardian

πŸ„³πŸ„ΎπŸ„ΎπŸ…πŸšͺ Sixth Place HoETop Poster Of Month
Reaction score
π–π–Šπ–Ž'π–˜ π–—π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉
Plus Coins
β¨­1,147,620
Pronouns
He/Him
btw @kimsguardian are there are other lee hi fans on this forum? i wanted her badge but I see she doesn't have one on here... how to create one for her? is there a certain amount of users that need to support a badge for her something? thx
yeah you'll need 2 keepers and 5 supporters, for more details you can read it here:
if you're lacks of supporters, you can make a thread asking users to be supporters/keepers for her badge in The Union. pretty sure a lot of people will be interested :RunPar:

Top Bottom