🐤 COME and GET IT! 🐤 GOT7 Official Thread 🐤 GOT7 IS OUR NAME #GOT7COMEBACK

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
WE HAVE SCHEDULES AGAIN

giphy.gif

But those teaser release dates- :JudgyDubu: I'm glad I have a +card insider :blushblob: lol

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
I'll be getting Yugyeom's album for the cheap cheap price of 55zł (~12$) with shipping :poggers: Let's say thank you to second hand websites lol

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Not the same luck here :sejeongcry: At least i found a store with free shipping.
I haven't really found a website to buy new albums from since the one I used in 2020 closed :peepoblanket: And now EU decide that one has to pay a tax when buying from outside of EU, so I can say bye bye to buying from Korea ever again lol

AN ACTUAL OT7 PIC :sejeongcry:

When even was the last time they had a magazine photoshoot :sejeongcry: But ... What in the world are Youngjae and Bam wearing?? :Slime:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
I haven't really found a website to buy new albums from since the one I used in 2020 closed :peepoblanket: And now EU decide that one has to pay a tax when buying from outside of EU, so I can say bye bye to buying from Korea ever again lol
Here we usually go with group orders so we can share the shipping, but lately people are buying from Shopee bc some sellers give us discounts and free shipping. But it'll be my first time buying an album from Shopee so i'm nervous :TzuyuKek:

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Here we usually go with group orders so we can share the shipping, but lately people are buying from Shopee bc some sellers give us discounts and free shipping. But it'll be my first time buying an album from Shopee so i'm nervous :TzuyuKek:
:sanapray: Let's hope it turns out well~
You know, i must say i weirdly dig Youngjae's outfit :TzuyuKek:
worry-stick.gif

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
OT7 :noooo: JINYOUNG'S HAIR :noooo:

Man looks like he's going to military asdfghj :TzuyuKek:
Also I gotta say, the teasers have been kinda underwhelming :Slime: After seeing all 3 sets, the dirty boys turned out to be the best ones imo The other 2 aren't bad, but they are just meh. Anyway here are my faves for each member as well as my +card suggestions lol :RunPar:
FS4wUOCVIAYExTY

FSzkovYakAAg-D3

FSuSuyHaMAA0DAu

FSuSy71aMAIG6vo

FSzk2SbaIAUUfrY

FS4wjYGVIAIF-uv

FS4wm05UEAA943a

FSuS_hAaQAEzCIq

FS4wpoSVIAED7SW

Yes, Youngjae and Yugyeom both have 2, sue me sksk
Also 2 things: 1) Bambam was really into putting his hands close to his face for the teasers; 2) I'm not accepting any other teasers as Jinyoung's card photo, he has such a stupid expression in them :knifeduck:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Man looks like he's going to military asdfghj :TzuyuKek:
Also I gotta say, the teasers have been kinda underwhelming :Slime: After seeing all 3 sets, the dirty boys turned out to be the best ones imo The other 2 aren't bad, but they are just meh. Anyway here are my faves for each member as well as my +card suggestions lol :RunPar:
FS4wUOCVIAYExTY

FSzkovYakAAg-D3

FSuSuyHaMAA0DAu

FSuSy71aMAIG6vo

FSzk2SbaIAUUfrY

FS4wjYGVIAIF-uv

FS4wm05UEAA943a

FSuS_hAaQAEzCIq

FS4wpoSVIAED7SW

Yes, Youngjae and Yugyeom both have 2, sue me sksk
Also 2 things: 1) Bambam was really into putting his hands close to his face for the teasers; 2) I'm not accepting any other teasers as Jinyoung's card photo, he has such a stupid expression in them :knifeduck:
Today's teasers are by far my favorite in general. Everyone's looking good, and the group pic is the best one. Yesterday's were my least favorite ones tbh. Although i must say yesterday's Jaebeom, Youngjae, and Jackson teasers are my favorites from them. But the group pic was just ok.

Top Bottom