🐤 COME and GET IT! 🐤 GOT7 Official Thread 🐤 GOT7 IS OUR NAME #GOT7COMEBACK

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
SUBTITLES. I NEED SUBTITLES :somicry:

We have them now :munchlax: And Youngjae being grateful maknaes aren't like Jaebeom is hilarious lol
Everything sounds so nice. I can't wait :somicry:

I kinda feel meh about the songs, but I'm pretty sure I said the same about Jaebeom's album and I ended up enjoying most of it; so we shall see what I'll think tomorrow lol

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
Iconic as usual :TzuyuKek:

Why this angle?:Slime:
I absolutely love this. I still have to hear the album, but i'm very excited :somicry:

I liked it more than the teasers made me think I will lol

The album is alright too, not something that will make replay it 10 times a day, but I wouldn't mind the songs showing up on my shuffle more than once a day; with the exception of Eternal and Roses - one is just awfully boring, while the other sounds like got7 2018 japanese bside, but on a budget :CupPar:

I'm still confused why 1thek puts the word live in front of those videos, coz neither Bam's, Jinyoung's or Youngjae's has been live lmao But whoever made the lipsync version of Vibin' should get a credit, coz the parts he is pretending to sing are louder than parts he doesn't sing, so it's more convincing, tho I can still easily tell it's fake lol

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Why this angle?:Slime:
The real question is: why not? :TzuyuKek:

I liked it more than the teasers made me think I will lol

The album is alright too, not something that will make replay it 10 times a day, but I wouldn't mind the songs showing up on my shuffle more than once a day; with the exception of Eternal and Roses - one is just awfully boring, while the other sounds like got7 2018 japanese bside, but on a budget :CupPar:
I absolutely love the title. The first half of the album is amazing tbh. Roses is good and then...there's the ballads. Eternal and Moonlight are ok. Unless you're giving me a Face type of ballad, you can keep it :TzuyuKek: They're not bad tho, just not for me. And Lonely is also really nice.
On the first listen i think this only ranks below Yugyeom's album for me along with Bambam's. Yugyeom > Youngjae = Bambam > JB.

I'm still confused why 1thek puts the word live in front of those videos, coz neither Bam's, Jinyoung's or Youngjae's has been live lmao But whoever made the lipsync version of Vibin' should get a credit, coz the parts he is pretending to sing are louder than parts he doesn't sing, so it's more convincing, tho I can still easily tell it's fake lol

They probably record this a bunch of times and get the best part vocally from each part. It is live nonetheless, just not necessarily from the take you're watching :TzuyuKek:

Last edited:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
1. riBBon
2. Dive
3. LMLY
4. Vibin
5. Drive You Home
6. All Your Fault
7. I Want U Around
8. B.T.W

Waiting for you, Mark :judgingyou:

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
I absolutely love the title. The first half of the album is amazing tbh. Roses is good and then...there's the ballads. Eternal and Moonlight are ok. Unless you're giving me a Face type of ballad, you can keep it :TzuyuKek: They're not bad tho, just not for me. And Lonely is also really nice.
On the first listen i think this only ranks below Yugyeom's album for me along with Bambam's. Yugyeom > Youngjae = Bambam > JB.
I need a month to see longevity of it for me, but its only competitor is Jaebeom's since I don't like Bam's album and Yugyeom's is a winner for me regardless lol :RunPar:

They probably record this a bunch of times and get the best part vocally from each part. It is live nonetheless, just not necessarily from the take you're watching :TzuyuKek:
I don't think they stitched vocal parts from different takes, it sounds like his showcase performance, so it's either lipsynced or they recorded him singing and then switched the audio to the lipsync ver :HidePar:

1. riBBon
2. Dive
3. LMLY
4. Vibin
5. Drive You Home
6. All Your Fault
7. I Want U Around
8. B.T.W

Waiting for you, Mark :judgingyou:
For me it's:
1. All Your Fault
2. riBBon
3. Dive
4. Fame
5. I Want U Around
6. LMLY

Vibin' doesn't get a ranking for now, coz I need a month like I said above I am not listing the ones I don't like :TeaPar:

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him

NbFejba.jpg

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,741,050
Pronouns
He/Him
Is the drama 16 ep long? Coz after the failure of trying to watch TDJ weekly, I think I'll stick to binge watching lol
I think this one if 14 episodes. So there's tomorrow's episode + 6 episodes left in this first season.

Last edited:
Top Bottom