🐤 COME and GET IT! 🐤 GOT7 Official Thread 🐤 GOT7 IS OUR NAME #GOT7COMEBACK

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
Identify is much smaller + has a much cheaper finish :teehee:
I mean, who really needs album bigger than that, Identify is already the biggest one (well the black ver.) :squirtlechristmas: And as long as they stay away from making the cover glossy it will be fine :Slime:
I might just want another Identify, but with no minions okay :squirtlechristmas: I always liked that album the most design wise, even tho everything printed on its pages is questionable ksks

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,822,150
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, who really needs album bigger than that, Identify is already the biggest one (well the black ver.) :squirtlechristmas: And as long as they stay away from making the cover glossy it will be fine :Slime:
I might just want another Identify, but with no minions okay :squirtlechristmas: I always liked that album the most design wise, even tho everything printed on its pages is questionable ksks
Is there anything more "glossy" than that shiny plastic hard cover from Identify? :TzuyuKek:
And Identify design is probably my least favorite (or at least one of). And i'm not even taking the pictures in consideration :TzuyuKek:

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
Is there anything more "glossy" than that shiny plastic hard cover from Identify? :TzuyuKek:
And Identify design is probably my least favorite (or at least one of). And i'm not even taking the pictures in consideration :TzuyuKek:
Trash bag minion pants :Slime: Tho who knows, maybe they are from the same thing

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
I was suprised it was still on, but not anymore :sadpepe:

Can Gyeomie have too much time again and comeback to vlive? :squirtlechristmas: I wanna see at least one of the dummies' face

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149
After Bambam, yesterday was Jinyoung's turn to appear in my dream. Can GOT7 members stop doing that bc i can't deal :sejeongcry:
They will only stop after each had their turn :Slime: And then they will want you to fill in a survey to see which had the best appearance sksk

Bchip

ᴀ ʜ ɢ ᴀ s ᴇ Events VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,822,150
Pronouns
He/Him
They will only stop after each had their turn :Slime: And then they will want you to fill in a survey to see which had the best appearance sksk
Lord have mercy :sejeongcry:

Jinyoung was so real-life-Jinyoung bc he was only teasing me. He lay down next to me, hugged me, intertwined his legs with mine and then...left.

tenor.gif

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,149

Jinyoung was so real-life-Jinyoung bc he was only teasing me. He lay down next to me, hugged me, intertwined his legs with mine and then...left.

tenor.gif
SDfjlhjhk :TzuyuKek: I laughed way to hard at this lol
Even dreams can't change some stuff sksk :Slime:

miatheikonic

✶ Zactheik💍nic ✶ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭200

tenor.gif
Woaaaaah I felt this :omgwhat:

Hopefully you will get closure of dream tonight, let's anticipate part 2

Top Bottom