💎 The Official TREASURE (트레저) thread 💎| 2024.02.21 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡 𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗜 𝗔𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗠 | 23.07.28 2ND FULL ALBUM 'REBOOT

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
YG’s Rookie Group TREASURE Pays a Surprise Visit to BANG YE DAM’s ‘WAYO’ MV Filming Scene…’Gifts a 3rd Tier Lunch Box’

202006091209580410_1_20200609122210392.jpg

[뉴스엔=황혜진 기자] The friendship and brother love between members of YG’s rookie group TREASURE shined.

On June 9th at 12 PM, YG Entertainment uploaded episode 8 of ‘T.M.I’ through their official blog and TREASURE’s official social media channel.

The members of TREASURE visited the MV filming scene of BANG YE DAM’s first solo song ‘WAYO’ to show support.

The youngest line of TREASURE, DOYOUNG, HARUTO, PARK JEONG WOO, and SO JUNG HWAN decided to prepare a 3rd tier lunch box for BANG YE DAM.

After arriving at the mart, they looked for ingredients needed to make fried tofu rice balls. PARK JEONG WOO looked excited and stated, “I think I’ll feel good if he receives the lunch box. It feels like going on a picnic”.

Without knowing, BANG YE DAM wondered how the members of TREASURE were doing. He took photos to send to the members while brightly stating, “What are the others doing? I want to show them this place. I should take a photo”.

Meanwhile, after purchasing all the ingredients, the youngest members of TREASURE began making the lunch box. The menu was ‘kimchi fried tofu rice balls’, which combined kimchi fried rice with fried tofu.

The lunch box full of love and effort of the young members was created. DOYOUNG, the ‘main chef’, worried while stating, “What if I mess up”, but surprised everyone with his stable shredding skills. PARK JEONG WOO flipped the fried egg cleanly, showing off his skills. SO JUNG HWAN made octopus shaped sausages while showing extreme concentration, while HARUTO cut the fruits and put them in the lunch box beautifully.

The members of TREASURE then arrived at the MV filming scene. BANG YE DAM showed his appreciation towards the members with an exciting look. He was moved after receiving the lunch box. DOYOUNG proudly stated, “It’s the first time someone is eating what I made, and it feels good”.

On the request to rate the score of the lunch box, BANG YE DAM replied, “I can’t score it. It’s perfect”. The members supported BANG YE DAM and raised his mood by stating, “YE DAM, fighting until the end”.

At the end of the episode, a cookie clip showing DOYOUNG’s earnestness was revealed. He showed his aspect as the ‘icon of earnest’ by revealing that he practiced every night while learning how to cook from his parents.

TREASURE confirmed their official debut in upcoming July. As part of their debut project, BANG YE DAM’s first solo song ‘WAYO’ was revealed on the 5th and received favorable reviews from music fans.

2020. 6. 9

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
BANG YE DAM of TREASURE Holds ‘WAYO’ Cover Contest… How to Participate?

0004592722_001_20200610173101568.jpg

[매일경제 스타투데이=이다겸 기자] To celebrate the release of ‘WAYO’, the first solo single by BANG YE DAM of YG’s rookie group TREASURE, a cover contest will be held.
On June 10, YG Entertainment revealed the ‘WAYO’ COVER CONTEST poster through their official blog and TREASURE’s social media account.
The revealed poster showed BANG YE DAM sitting while looking down. The lonely and empty vibe reminded the viewers of the mournful lyrics of ‘WAYO’.
The participants of the cover contest can film themselves singing, dancing, and playing instruments for the fill cover of ‘WAYO’ on YouTube with hashtags #BANGYEDAM #TREASURE #WAYO and write a Google form. Anyone in the world can participate regardless of gender and age. The contest will go on beginning on the 10th until the 22nd, for 13 days while the winner will be announced on the 26th through YG LIFE and the official social media account. 3 winning teams will be announced, and will be given a total prize of 10 million won.
TREASURE announced BANG YE DAM’s first solo single ‘WAYO’ on the 5th, preparing for full-scale comeback. After the release of the single, the song topped iTunes charts in 9 different countries, followed up by heated responses of global fans. To celebrate, hashtags #WAYO and #Yedam were ranked on the global real-time trend.
‘WAYO’ is a track which the listeners can realize the growth of BANG YE DAM. The minimal arrangement and whistle sounds raise the mood of the song along with the bass, while allowing the listeners to focus on his soft and mellow vocals. The magnificent string sounds at the bridge bring the emotions of the listeners to the climax. It is reviewed that the lonely and empty question of not being able to accept a breakup has been delicately expressed.
Furthermore, senior artists of YG have ran a cover relay of ‘WAYO’ even before making debut, gathering the attention of global fans. StarTing with TAEYANG of BIGBANG, ROSE of BLACKPINK, YOON of WINNER, JU-NE of iKON, and SUHYUN of AKMU have also presented cover songs, heartwarming the fans.
TREASURE, the group BANG YE DAM is part of, has confirmed their debut in upcoming July and is grabbing the attention of global music fans as the next generation boy group of YG that will follow BIGBANG, WINNER, and iKON.

2020. 6. 10

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
BANG YE DAM, “I Depend Our Members of TREASURE”

[동아닷컴=전효진 기자] BANG YE DAM and the members of YG’s rookie group TREASURE made the fans smile with a jolly interview which began with ‘WA’ and ended with ‘YO’.
On June 11 at 4 PM, BANG YE DAM’s ‘WAYO’ Q&A INTERVIEW video was revealed through YG’s official blog and TREASURE’s official social media account.
Firstly, members JIHOON·ASAHI·YOON JAE HYUK·PARK JEONG WOO appeared. On the question, “’Why’ did you come to the scene?”, they answered, “Friendship”. They then cheered for BANG YE DAM passionately and yelled, “Show us what you got, BANG YE DAM fighting!”.
He asked JUNKYU, “’Why’ should you listen to ‘WAYO’?”. JUNKYU answered, “It’s not BANG YE DAM, but GOD YE DAM. You can experience the one and only voice in this world. Don’t miss this opportunity”, which made the people burst into laughter.
CHOI HYUN SUK, the eldest member, turned into a reporter. He requested an acrostic poem of ‘WAYO’ on YOSHI and HARUTO. YOSHI made the people laugh by answering, “’Why!’ Don’t people like ‘YO’SHI”. HARUTO also received praises for his senses by stating, “’Why’ is YE DAM cool like this”.
Towards JIHOON and DOYOUNG, he questioned, “Talk about things you wanted to ask YE DAM, ‘Why?’”. JIHOON answered, “Why did you do it? You stole my eardrums”, while DOYOUNG also revealed his affections towards BANG YE DAM by answering, “Why are you like this these days? Why are you so handsome. I love you”.
The viewers were also able to hear replies that revealed the tight friendship between the members of TREASURE. He asked JUNKYU·YOSHI·SO JUNG HWAN, “Why does TREASURE need YE DAM?”. JUNKYU answered, “There’s no doubt”, while SO JUNG HWAN sincerely answered, “Because all 12 of us need to come together to complete TREASURE”.
When he asked ASAHI and BANG YE DAM, “’Why’ is YE DAM and ASAHI awkward?”, They replied that they’re not. They held hands with each other to prove this, then strongly denied the fact by stating “We’re really not awkward” when an awkward mood began to show up, which made the people burst into laughter. They then made eye contact and hugged each other, making a heartwarming finish and telling each other, “We don’t feel awkward”.

0000828987_006_20200611162506189.jpg

The members of TREASURE also gathered and held a ‘WAYO’ challenge. On the request to express ‘WAYO’ as a dance, MASHIHO made a dance symbolizing a question mark. All members mimicked the dance, making the viewers laugh.
The members of TREASURE also asked BANG YE DAM some questions. “’Why’ can’t YE DAM be without TREASURE?”. He touched the members by replying, “I’m an only child. I now have 12 brothers. I depend on you and think of you as a fence that protects me”.
When asked how the MV filming was, BANG YE DAM answered, “It was unfamiliar since I don’t have a lot of experience in being angry, but I feel cool and alleviated. It was amazing to express it all”. He added, “I did my best in the shooting, so please watch the video”.
TREASURE has confirmed their upcoming debut in July. As part of their debut project, BANG YE DAM’s first-ever solo single ‘WAYO’ was released on the 5th and is receiving favorable reviews from global music fans.

2020. 6. 11

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
BANG YE DAM X DOYOUNG of YG TREASURE Were Actually Morning Call Fairies… ‘Online Housewarming Party’ Grabs Attention

0004223188_001_20200612121306662.jpg

[OSEN=연휘선 기자] YG’s rookie group TREASURE got closer to the fans by communicating with them in a mischievous way through their online housewarming party.

On June 12, YG Entertainment uploaded episode 22 of ‘TREASURE MAP’ through their official blog and TREASURE’s YouTube channel.

BANG YE DAM and DOYOUNG went out for the online housewarming party. Prior to the party, the two members turned into morning call fairies and went to meet the members.

They first went into JUNKYU and HARUTO’s room. Since JUNKYU and HARUTO were fast asleep, BANG YE DAM and DOYOUNG easily achieved the ‘take a selfie with a member who’s asleep’ mission. JUNKYU who received the mission while half-awake failed at first, but then succeeded in the ‘3 set aegyo’ mission, making the viewers smile.

SO JUNG HWAN, the youngest member, succeeded in the ‘name all members of TREASURE in 10 seconds’ mission at once, which surprised BANG YE DAM and DOYOUNG. PARK JEONG WOO also succeeded in singing ‘Going Crazy’ with whistle sounds, although he was still half asleep. ASAHI, who received the mission ‘call your parents and hear them say I love you’, looked shy but said ‘I love you mom’ as soon as his mother picked up the phone, showing his aspects as a cute son. His mother laughed and replied, ‘I love you son’, creating a heartwarming mood.

The remaining members also succeeded in the mission, allowing all members of TREASURE to succeed in the get up mission. Prior to the actual online housewarming party, CHOI HYUN SUK and YOON JAE HYUK innocently stated, “We would’ve done some cleaning if we knew” as if they were informed for the first time, which made the people laugh.

The online housewarming party began in SO JUNG HWAN’s room. After looking at SO JUNG HWAN’s room full of old photos and even props used during video shoots, BANG YE DAM and DOYOUNG felt proud and told him, “Our youngest who collects memories”. JUNKYU revealed that the ‘paper crane folding’ which he learned through ‘TREASURE MAP’ became his hobby, while HARUTO showed off his cuteness by presenting his favorite dolls.

CHOI HYUN SUK and JIHOON considerately introduced their room in detail for BANG YE DAM and DOYOUNG. YOON JAE HYUK and PARK JEONG WOO, TREASURE’s ‘official roommates’, revealed their room full of humanity. When a pile of towels were found during their room introduction, YOON JAE HYUK stated, “It was JEONG WOO”, which made the people burst into laughter. On the other hand, MASHIHO revealed his perfectly clean room, revealing his aspects as the tidy king.

YOSHI and ASAHI also revealed their stylish room decorated to their own taste. ASAHI, who works on making music a lot, turned on jazz music while introducing the room and put BANG YE DAM in awe by stating, “The desk is my heart”. On DOYOUNG’s question asking, “What’s the best part of this room”, he made a remote answer by stating, “I like my bed”, which made the people laugh.

Lastly, the members of TREASURE gathered in the living room and made rules for their accommodation. The members then applauded BANG YE DAM and DOYOUNG who worked hard all day, completing their online housewarming party with a heartwarming mood.

Meanwhile, TREASURE has confirmed their upcoming debut in upcoming July. As part of their debut project, BANG YE DAM’s first-ever solo song ‘WAYO’ was released on the 5th and is receiving favorable reviews from global music fans.

2020. 6. 12

Po'etry

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,995,878
Took the time to watch the countdown live subbed and it seems Haruto is no longer Junkyu's roommate. During the cooking question sequence I got the feeling he moved to the former Magnum dorm with Jihoon and the rest of J-line.

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭43,630,400
Took the time to watch the countdown live subbed and it seems Haruto is no longer Junkyu's roommate. During the cooking question sequence I got the feeling he moved to the former Magnum dorm with Jihoon and the rest of J-line.
Seems like it. Makes sense because the first dorm looks smaller than the second so he probably moved to have more room.

Top Bottom