πŸ’Ž The Official TREASURE (νŠΈλ ˆμ €) thread πŸ’Ž| 2024.02.21 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗑 πŸ―π—Ώπ—± π— π—œπ—‘π—œ π—”π—Ÿπ—•π—¨π—  | 23.07.28 2ND FULL ALBUM 'REBOOT

ScarletRose

Omnipotent Overlord VIP+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­43,529,700
Eb0aHPnUwAIujj8

Eb2XXbgUwAcQFbC

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,995,878
Congrats to Jaehyuk! He's the first Treasure member to get a fandom ad thru Mubeat.

I'm going to be honest: I'm on Mubeat and I didn't contribute to this ad because I'm hording my beats for Treasure's debut. Beats can be earned by watching ads or through direct purchase, so I don't have a great excuse.

Po'etry

High Priestess Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­2,995,878
TREASURE’s 12 Members Stay in for Camp Training, β€˜Shows Best Teamwork’

202007031208220410_1_20200703121018868.jpg

[λ‰΄μŠ€μ—”=ν™©ν˜œμ§„ 기자] Group TREASURE had time to stay in for camp training and improve their teamwork, while having a fun time.
YG Entertainment uploaded episode 25 of TREASURE MAP through their official blog and TREASURE’s official YouTube channel on July 3 at 12 PM.
The 12 members of TREASURE arrived at the group accommodation for the day. The members were given the mission to enjoy as if they were in their own homes.
With excitement, the members started choosing rooms and roommates who do not share the same room in their regular dorm. Through a draw, MASHIHO and BANG YE DAM, PARK JEONG WOO and JIHOON, HARUTO and SO JUNG HWAN, CHOI HYUN SUK and YOSHI, ASAHI and YOON JAE HYUK, and JUNKYU and DOYOUNG became daily roommates.
While having time to heal after looking around the accommodation, the members gathered in the swimming pool and began playing. They entered the pool in various ways, had horse fights, and played with a ball for 2 hours, having fun without even getting tired.
TREASURE also continued their game with a karaoke machine placed inside the accommodation. After singing songs in random, they could not hide their excitements. Vocalists PARK JEONG WOO and JIHOON presented mellow Ballad songs but everyone started dancing when β€˜GANG’ started playing, which made the viewers burst into laughter.
When it got dark, the members gathered in the barbeque place for dinner. They cooked meat and ate deliciously, as well as taking care of the staff at the scene as well. They also had meaningful time by sharing ssam made by each other and saying things they wanted to say for each other.
After the camp, CHOI HYUN SUK stated, β€œI think we improved our teamwork today. Let’s work hard to make a fantastic debut”, while the members also got motivated. Each member made comments with wit such as, β€œTREASURE Makers, we love you”.
TREASURE is YG’s boy group being presented in 5 years following BIGBANG, WINNER, and iKON. With their debut coming up, the group is meeting the global fans through various video contents including β€˜TREASURE MAP’, β€˜T-TALK’, and β€˜A 3 Minute TREASURE’.

2020. 7. 3

Top Bottom