💕 Appreciation thread 💕

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,338,428
@Multilingual Cactus @Hecate @OutroTearTheFirst @Golden @Saint Ren @yongfilms @ARandomFan

This thread is for you! Hope you are all having a nice day and all of you know that you are admired. I might talk with some of you more and some of you less, but all of you have a dear spot in my heart and I am always happy to see you around on this forum. Thank you for being you and may you always stay so wonderful and lovely!​

Also would like to issue my appreciation for @Baymax because while we might not interact, I really like their name and we sometimes bump in games together. As well as @sunsetsana :heartublob: :shablob:

Chococo

your local superheroine Social Media
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,338,428
I love your username and if it's a gugudan reference like I think it is, I love it even more :heartublob:
Yes it is! It is by Gugudan, but I don't remember now who came up with this reference. My original name was Coco Lee's Lawyer and then I remember someone making comments about Chococo, so I changed it Chococo.

tenor.gif

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,400
Chococo or should I say Chocobot or Mojo Coco :darkkermit:

I'm a shy person but in the near future, I'll try to become active in the MC thread because I would love to get to know you more! :palove:

Top Bottom