2020 is the year of the "nussy." Meet the People Getting Off on Covid-19 Nasal Swabs

Astro

Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,630,200
covid-nasal-swab-fetish.jpg?resize=1800,1200&w=600

Which is why now is the ideal time to commemorate the meteoric rise and soon-to-be rapid descent of the “nussy,” the unsung hero of 2020.

A portmanteau of “nose” and “p*ssy” (similar to “b*sst,” a term popularized in the LGBTQ community to refer to the an*s), the term “n*ssy” predates the pandemic — the earliest use of the term I could find on Twitter was a shitpost from 2018, with @cruel_genesis musing, “instead of ‘picking ur nose,’ how about ‘f*ng*r*ng that n*ssy.'” Yet aside from the occasional ENT doctor visit, Neti pot purchase, or glimpse during poorly shot POV ****, the actual body part has historically received little attention.

The rise of the Covid-19 nasal swab, however, has brought the n*ssy into the forefront, leading to millions of people sharing the novel experience of having an entirely new body part poked, pr*dd*d, and p*n*tr*t*d.

It’s also perhaps not insignificant that there’s also a fairly substantial subgenre of ASMR videos focused on Covid nasal swabs on YouTube,

Perhaps above all else, it’s the intimacy of the nasal swab — the close eye contact with the lab technician or nurse, the gentle head tilt that precedes it, and the delicate if insistent probing of the innermost recesses of your upper respiratory system — that carries some appeal. With so many of us deprived of regular human touch or contact, even a 10-second nasal swab carries with it some sense memory of fleeting human connection.

Or, perhaps, we just really like saying the word “n*ssy.”

Source

Grape Soda

SKZ Simp 🍇🍇🍇 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,180,125
z4asVEB.jpg

MedicationHelps87

Bi Racial Ruler Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭3,495,401
Pronouns
He/Him
I heard nasal swabs can be painful :eek:

I myself haven't done it, since we have zero cases where I live in Australia.

Top Bottom