ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Thoughts & Announcements

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
Hi everyone, just wanted to take a second to address the community before the year ends.

The end of 2020 is around the corner. I think its safe to say it will be a year we will all remember. As we move towards the new year I wanted to thank all the staff and staff leaders who keep this forum going. Your dedication and hard work is second to none. The behind the scenes work sometimes goes unnoticed and they don't get enough thanks, so I wanted to publicly go ahead and thank them for being the driving forces behind this community. This goes out to our regular/active posters as well who give our site fresh new content everyday and keep artists threads updated.

A special thanks in particular to our Tech Admin @roseychu who has spent countless hours keeping the site updated and working smoothly (id have broken everything by now tbh). That being said, if you have some technical knowledge and would like to be part of our Tech Admin team, please message me whenever you get a chance.

I'm sure some of you have noticed new banners over the past few weeks, and that's because we are getting ready to launch a brand new theme next week! This wont be like the current themes and its variants you have been using, this theme is brand new with a brand new aesthetic. The logo will also be updated. A special thanks to @𝕋☹𝔸𝕊𝕋 for being the architect for this theme, and to our GFX team for their contributions as well.

One last thing to say for next year is we plan to tackle 2021 more aggressively. The Public Relations team was created for this purpose. We want to bring in new traffic and expand our horizon beyond just a simple forum. Things take time, but I have confidence in the potential of this site. If you would like to join them click here.

Translations Team will also be going through some changes. Our new lead @Vanilla Cupcake is actively recruiting. We hope to expand the content of Translations Team into translating news and articles as well. If you are interested please contact Vanilla Cupcake.

2020 was a terrible year for many, myself included. Lets hope 2021 is a better one!

Don't forget to follow us on our social media accounts:

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

Last edited:
Top Bottom