4 ♥ Right Now Tomorrow Forever 소녀시대 ♥ The Official Girls Generation SNSD Thread

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,259,970
So the day after and I'm still not over it!! :noooo:
y'all probably saw a lot of fancams, photos, and beyond live uploads?! :shablob:
It was all that and more at the actual event!! SNSD was my first GG who got me into Kpop. late 2009. And I used to travel a lot as many times as I could to see them. Whether it was smtown concert, festival, or their own concert tour. And last night I was reminded just how much I missed these girls together. I'm so happy for all of them being successful as individual and shine on their own. But... there's just something about their chemistry when they are all together. It's like when they say "we are one" they really are "one". they know what each is thinking and how they would react... like one mind. I didn't know if I would tear up but once they performed Sailing and then they showed a really sad sappy video after that which brought tears to all of us! :somicry:

These Sones were so funny! The camera showed them all at the fanmeet. I think the people in the gorilla suit and Thanos masks must have been so hot wearing that! :ohmygod:

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,259,970
MY SHORT VLOG :pandasantacookie:
BIG IMAGES.. PLEASE WAIT FOR DOWNLOAD

MY MERCH FROM SM GLOBAL PACKAGE.... (EXCEPT THE HAT, THAT'S MINE):shablob:

eBQ1GJv.jpg

pLeMphY.jpg

OUTSIDE THE VENUE...
WV4ZYhq.jpg

MY SEAT...
rkDQL3C.jpg

vYqqyEH.jpg

IVkawSl.jpg

DURING THE EVENT WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO STAND UP BUT WE COULD CLAP AND CHEER :shablob: AT THE ENCORE WHEN THEY DID "KISSING YOU" THEN SOME PEOPLE STARTED TO STAND UP WHICH CAUSED A CHAIN REACTION. :TzuyuKek: SO THAT IS WHEN EVERYONE TOOK OUT THEIR CAMERAS. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS WHEN THEY WERE ON EXTENDED STAGE I WAS VERY CLOSE TO SEE THEM BUT WAS BLINDED BY THE SPOTLIGHT :meh::JudgyDubu: BUT... THAT WASN'T GONNA SPOIL MY FUN!!!!

HszU9Vv.jpg

0iEp4RH.jpg

SVl7G6B.jpg

MERCH, SNACKS, AND SLOGAN FROM THE CONCERT...
wgP33U2.jpg

m63yQt5.jpg

Last edited:

SWAGGER

PD-nim
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭8,259,970
OMG! SOMI WAS ALSO AT THE FANMEET! I WISH WAS ABLE TO SPOT HER :peepoblanket::pandafrozen::poggers:
I DIDN'T KNOW SOMI HAD BBL :pandasantacookie: FOR SOME REASON SHE SEEMS MORE OF A WEVERSE USER. SINCE IDK.. ISN'T MOST YG ARTIST ON WEVERSE? SM ARTISTS USE BBL.

Last edited:
Top Bottom