ARTICLES 4 Members of aespa told CEO Lee Soo-Man: Our most wanted Christmas presents! Winter is the most realistic

Vanilla Cupcake

뉴이스트 ❤️ 동호회 🐯 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭606,065
4 Members of aespa told CEO Lee Soo-Man: Our most wanted Christmas presents! Winter is the most realistic

Article: Rui
Translation: Vanilla Cupcake

132195-888203.jpg

Christmas is coming soon, new girl group aespa revealed what they want the most for the holiday.

aespa were guests on “Hwa-Jeong Choi’s Power Time”, and they shared stories of being a trainee with the audience. Maknae Ningning said, “It was so fun back then. I remember every Saturday, everyone would get together to eat something delicious, and we would blast music and dance together.” Karina noted, “Every time after we ate bread and snacks, we would work hard to lose weight, but the whole process was filled with joy.”

132195-888200.jpeg

Not only that, the four members demanded to tell CEO Lee Soo-Man what they want the most for Christmas:

Karina: A giant toy figure
Giselle: A puppy
Ningning: I lost my AirPods, so I would like new AirPods
Winter: A dorm (Until now, the four members are still living in one room)

132195-888201.png

Though on stage, the girls are confident and powerful, in secret, the four members are still just little girls, and the gifts they want are quite modest. To teacher Lee Soo-Man, these should be easy to get. Dear fans, let’s hope teacher Lee Soo-Man can fulfill the girls’ wishes.

aespa’s debut song “Black Mamba” is performing quite well. In just three days, the song has successfully entered Billboard pop music charts. Among KPOP girl group history, they are the SM girl group with the best Billboard records. At the same time, in just 24 hours since the song’s debut, the song has reached 21 million views on YouTube, creating the record for the highest hit rate (in a 24 hours period) for a KPOP debut song. This is evidence of their ability to be the new monster rookie. Although there were numerous scandals surrounding aespa’s pre-debut history, the members are determined to use their talents to change the public’s impression after their initial debut. Some say, “The more the scandals, the higher the popularity!” Perhaps this is a marketing ploy, but something that cannot be denied is that as a SM-trained new era girl group, aespa’s performance ability is definitely a strong contender among the new generation of girl groups.

132195-888204.png

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
Thanks for translating! :hehe:

Top Bottom