46G Badge Award Thread Phase 2! [ finished ]

S

Some

I'm too tired from finding mocks for hinata and maho so i might not keep nanase but i'm willing to donate 10k to make the badge happen

Also is anyone planning on requesting/making more mocks for hinata because i don't see anyone in the request thread requesting for hinata and i'm not making/requesting any so how about we ask riri if we can start voting tommorow instead of the 27th or after ? After keyaki results are out of course . Just a suggestion to make things easier

Edit : hinata keepers what do you think about my suggestion ? @demasta @lira @Yuki @BlueNose @Riri

Last edited by a moderator:

demasta

Stan 46G Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,041,369
I'm too tired from finding mocks for hinata and maho so i might not keep nanase but i'm willing to donate 10k to make the badge happen

Also is anyone planning on requesting/making more mocks for hinata because i don't see anyone in the request thread requesting for hinata and i'm not making/requesting any so how about we ask riri if we can start voting tommorow instead of the 27th or after ? After keyaki results are out of course . Just a suggestion to make things easier

Edit : hinata keepers what do you think about my suggestion ? @demasta @lira @Yuki @BlueNose @Riri
I may request a few more later, just been lazy lately

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600

i dont really understand what ur asking, so my answer will just be what riri says
431479682718892032.gif

S

Some

i dont really understand what ur asking, so my answer will just be what riri says
431479682718892032.gif

I meant instead of the hinata deadline being on the 27th we make it tommorow with keyaki but since demasta wants more mocks you can forgot what i said

S

Some

@BlueNose regarding nanse did you see riri's post are you willing to donate for a form so riri can host a nanase thread ?

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Ok good and i will support and i'm also willing to donate 10k . You and @demasta can split the other 30k . @Riri with this you got the nanase thread covered .
i will hold the actresses voting threads after i'm done with the graduated members or during that time too depends

S

Some

i will hold the actresses voting threads after i'm done with the graduated members or during that time too depends

Ok it's up to you . The important thing is that the problem is solved

Riri

are you falling in love? i've a feeling you are VIP+
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭121,223
Awards came back at me with the following results:
These badges need editing, you can request in the Ask Awards thread for them to be fixed
Ylyp5W9.jpg

These however won't pass
N29w7Fx.jpg

S

Some

They said One of sarina's badges is passable meaning is it ok or no ?

S

Some

Requested an edit on this hinano mock i got 2 versions

mock15b.png
mock15c.png
Source

And this is the edited miho mock
mock17d.png
Source

Top Bottom