TV characters that you hate

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,439,949
I have two.

First is Clara from Doctor Who. I liked her when she was with 11th Doctor, but she just became so annoying and unlikable once 12th came around. I really couldn't stand listening to her. Despite the fact that I did liked the new Doctor, I dropped the show at the beginning of season 9 and wasn't really planning on picking it up again. But then I came by a post announcing a new companion for season 10 and it made me actually want to finish that season and every time I had enough of Clara I would just say to TV that she ain't gonna be here for much longer and should shush lol
Later I've never actually got around seeing s10, but that's not connected to my dislike of Clara:RunPar:

Second is Loras from GoT, but unlike with Clara there isn't really a reason why I hate him lmao Ever since his first appearance I just never liked him and despite him not doing much it really annoyed me seeing him on screen. Later when he failed at being a knight and let the guy die I made that my reason for my dislike (even tho I didn't care that much for the dead guy), but I hated him way before that happened.

Last edited:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
Second is Loras from GoT, but unlike with Clara there isn't really a reason why I hate him lmao Ever since his first appearance I just never liked him and despite him not doing much it really annoyed me seeing him on screen. Later when he failed at being a knight and let the guy die I made that my reason for my dislike (even tho I didn't care that much for the dead guy), but I hated him way before that happened.
That's just so funny to me klfdghdfkgld 90% of GOT's characters are made to be hated and you picked a random one in the 10% left :teehee:

Beefy

Billion Dollar Bitch
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,751,135
Pronouns
They/Them
Lily and Chuck (him significantly more) from Gossip Girl. Dan gets an honorable mention too!
Thinking about it now I actually dislike most of the main characters from gossip girl minus Blair :wootonew:

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭4,490,166
Robby Rotten from LazyTown. Most annoying.

Robbie_Rotten_LazyTown.png

Also, the manager of Big Time Rush.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
Livia Soprano from The Sopranos and Charles "Chuck" McGill from Better Call Saul.

784223600940548146.webp

Both characters are great in the sense of what they do for their respective show's storylines, but the characters themselves? Ugh, absolutely unbearable!

baby yoda !

i use to think was cute until . .

it started eating those baby frog alien things :sweat:
I hated that Baby Yoda did that! :angry:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭36,800
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
Livia Soprano from The Sopranos and Charles "Chuck" McGill from Better Call Saul.

oh god both are amazing at making you hate them!

i was so happy to find out that she was killed off on the show :LovePar: ....until i found out it was bc she died IRL :sejeongcry:

PS havent finished better call saul yet XD no spoilers from you XDXDXDXD

Last edited:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
oh god both are amazing at making you hate them!

i was so happy to find out that she was killed off on the show :LovePar: ....until i found out it was bc she died IRL :sejeongcry:

PS havent finished better call saul yet XD no spoilers from you XDXDXDXD
I actually haven't finished Better Call Saul yet either, LOL. I need to watch the last episode of season 5 and then I have all of season 6 to get to.

Top Bottom