🌱 The Stardew Valley Thread 🌾

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
Banner.png

Stardew Valley is an open-ended country-life RPG! You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

Official links

Farmers' club members

Chomiczewska
@Vampire
@soozie

Diveder.png

Last edited:

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
Who did you choose as your companion?

48px-Cat_1.png
48px-Cat_2.png
48px-Cat_3.png
48px-Dog_1.png
48px-Dog_2.png
48px-Dog_3.png

I choose a grey kitty and named him Cheese :RunPar:

🍊🍎 🍑

I'm thinking of making a new poll every few weeks, so if you want to be notified when the new one is up, write in this thread and I'll add you to the Farmers' club~​

soozie

✴︎ Events
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭99,133
ooh stardew is amazing :poggers: i haven’t played it in a while so i might have to pick it up again

my first pet is the gold kitty, i named him Bub :RunPar:

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
add me to the farmers' club!

it's been awhile since i've played, but in general, i've owned the game for a few years now and so i've restarted a few times lol. i usually pick the droopy ear dog! a couple of the names i've used are "honey" and "indiana" (aka "indy" because i was rewatching the indiana jones movies sdkjfhg)

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
After walking around for a whole year with a faded photo of some guy in my backpack, I only learned what to do with it after looking it up :Slime:I really don't know how I was supposed to figure it out myself sdfghjasdfgh

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭85,167
After walking around for a whole year with a faded photo of some guy in my backpack, I only learned what to do with it after looking it up :Slime:I really don't know how I was supposed to figure it out myself sdfghjasdfgh
I'm not even sure I know what it is that you're referring to :sweat: skjfgh LOL

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
I definitely didn't leave this open in my sea of tabs and forgot until now, never :Slime:

Wow, that's content I haven't done then... :omgwhat:
But now you know what not to do, when you get to it :TipPar:

Ginger Island, that's way further into the game and I see what's the quest. I stopped my game around this moment. :unsure:
Ginger Islands are fun :RunPar: I definitely recommend picking up the game again once you have time

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
The game is on XBOX Gamepass so I might finally give this a go; it's been on my wishlist since forever :poggers:

What is the multiplayer aspects like to the game? Like, what kind of stuff do you usually with other players in the game?

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
The game is on XBOX Gamepass so I might finally give this a go; it's been on my wishlist since forever :poggers:

What is the multiplayer aspects like to the game? Like, what kind of stuff do you usually with other players in the game?
I never played with others, so idk, but if you can't kill your friends it's not worth playing :magicpar:

BianTwo

Girl Groups Supporter Donor+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭258,150
The few multi I saw it was like everyone was doing their own stuff and they have to sleep in order to pass the day.

Players share the same land but each one have their own house. Depending on the number of players, you can easily split the tasks.

Chomiczewska

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,169,849
The few multi I saw it was like everyone was doing their own stuff and they have to sleep in order to pass the day.

Players share the same land but each one have their own house. Depending on the number of players, you can easily split the tasks.
If someone else was doing hoeing and planting maybe I'd actually bother having a farm :pandasantathink: Those are easily the worst tasks even with all the upgrades

Top Bottom