I have no idea how to name this

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,019,915
Since the dawn of time, humanity have been wondering about the legitimacy of Dragons. Did they exist? Have they gone extinct? Well, I don't have the answer to these questions, unfortunately.
What I can tell you though is that I have been crushed under the amount of very bad movies that I have been subjected to. A torture far superior than anything the world has ever seen or heard of. I wouldn't be surprise if dragons did in fact disappear due to these films.

Indie films are good, with or without budget if they are logical. Yesterday, I watched what was an abysmally bad movie which made me considered bleaching my eyes with nuclear waste. I can watch any type of movie and I did managed to watch this blasphemy of a film until the very last second and it was not a very pleasant experience. Anyhow, stay clear of Japanese movie "X-Cross" or "Roommate".

Tubi has some very weird film on it and most of them are not worth wasting two hours on them.

I still am going to keep searching for the worst movie ever made and report back on the matter.
:viva:

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,100
I once sat through "A Serbian film" with a horror obsessed friend, still consider it the worst thing I've ever seen... not because it's poorly made, but because why THE FUCK is this a thing. Just... just google the synopsis and move on with your life if you're curious.
:HidePar:

hatmixx

Ain't Nobody Fifth Place HoE VIP+ Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­33,650
Pronouns
No Sana No Life
GmlhOZS.gif

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,019,915
I once sat through "A Serbian film" with a horror obsessed friend, still consider it the worst thing I've ever seen... not because it's poorly made, but because why THE FUCK is this a thing. Just... just google the synopsis and move on with your life if you're curious.
:HidePar:
Loool that remided me of a movie that is pretty much the same kind of garbage than "A Serbian film", an Italian movie that I would rather not write here. Its basically too much to write here lol.

Seriously

Pretty πŸ’œ Psycho Early Supporters Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­30,100
Loool that remided me of a movie that is pretty much the same kind of garbage than "A Serbian film", an Italian movie that I would rather not write here. Its basically too much to write here lol.
A group of us had a little film club thing going for a while, specifically trying stuff we all agreed we'd never seen.....
Was fine having not seen that one.
OrnateFragrantFirefly-size_restricted.gif

How about Birdemic shock and terror? That is supposed to be so tragically bad that it's basically a meme

Last edited:

UMJI MOODS

μ—„μ§€λŠ” λ‚΄ μž₯λ―Έ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­44,435,413
Manos The Hands of Fate
A*P*E
Yongary Monster From The Deep
Santa Claus vs. The Devil
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
Titanic the animated movie The Legend Goes On
Thunder Of Gigantic Serpent
Inframan
The Beginning of The End

I could go on and on.

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,019,915
A group of us had a little film club thing going for a while, specifically trying stuff we all agreed we'd never seen.....
Was fine having not seen that one.
OrnateFragrantFirefly-size_restricted.gif

How about Birdemic shock and terror? That is supposed to be so tragically bad that it's basically a meme

I haven't watch Birdemic, I guess I am going to dive into this one and by the look of it. I wouldn't be surprise if its much more worse than all those humanoid sharks movies.:wootonew:

Manos The Hands of Fate
A*P*E
Yongary Monster From The Deep
Santa Claus vs. The Devil
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians
Titanic the animated movie The Legend Goes On
Thunder Of Gigantic Serpent
Inframan
The Beginning of The End

I could go on and on.
I'll have to jump into these. They can't be THAT bad... Right?

Idol Killer

Idolchii Moderator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
β¨­1,019,915
:poggers: Sushi action! Sushi erotica! Sushi Violence!

I've actually watch that one not that long ago. I actually enjoyed how weird it was. That being said, I do admit that it was... Something.:TzuyuKek:

This is bad too

I went through different timeskips and I have to watch it in the upcoming days.:yoosmile:

Top Bottom