a big WTF to female idols and Ariana Grande

KinkySanta

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭307,940
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIND CLOTHES THAT FIT SO DAMN WELL!!!
I think I look bigger than all of them, but I guess not because my waist is too small for my jeans. and I know what the answer that most people would say "get smaller jeans" the smaller jeans don't fit my butt :( Not saying I have a big butt lmfao. but I have to wear the size 24 jeans, but I know when I measure my waist it's usually at 22 1/2. Used to be at 24 and it was way easier to find clothes then. but like... kpop idols and Ari are probably around the 22 1/2 inch waist line like me or possibly even smaller.
and their clothes fit so beautifully :meh: I found the right brands for my tops. but I can't really find jeans that fit both my waist and hips My waist and my hips don't have a crazy difference, but my underwear tends to be a size small or 2 while my tops are either xs or xxs. So far the only brand that really works of me is AG when it comes to my jeans.
Kpop and Ari set unrealistic expectations, so a big fuck you to both. Anybody else here with a similar build that can do some recommendations for jeans and pants? Or do I have to just stick with dresses and skirts forever lol or at least until I start working out again and getting all buff again

do I maybe have to switch from high rise jeans to low rise??

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭104,250
their stuff gets tailored. learn to sew or find a good alterations place.

for the pear shaped while being a stick problem, I do actually have a recommendation though. my friend is also really tiny with a bigger butt and she said american eagle curvy bottoms fit her well. IDK if that's the style you're going for but worth a shot. she was happy with them.

Top Bottom