(っ◔◡◔)っ<3 Content+ Donor Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,031,395
Pronouns
idk
logo-teamtrees-full.svg

If you live on the internet you probably already know about #TeamTrees
However cause I wanna make a post (even tho is late considering) imma talk about it.

#TeamTrees is a a partnership between Mr. Beast and the Arbor Day Foundation to plant 20,000,000 trees by the year 2020.
How? Well. A $1 = 1 tree! Which means any amount is a tree that gets planted.
Which is pretty cool within it’s self...
BUT!
So many youtubers, influencers, and everyday folk have donated to this cause. People you might know and people you might not...

“Random?” You might be saying “what if we can’t donate?”

Well. No one is forcing anyone to lmao. I’m just here talking about it cause I think it’s really cool!
But if you wanna do something but can’t donate, just talk about it!
Literally was talking to my parents about it over dinner. Maybe they’ll tell people they know about what their child told them about “this guy on YouTube is planting 20,000,000 trees and a lot of people are pitching in” (a terrible impression of my parents might I had lol) if anything they’ll talk about how Elon Musk donate 1,000,000 to #TeamTrees.

Anyways. This is one of the longer posts I’ve ever made. But I didn’t see anyone talk about it and I know that this isn’t really the place to I guess but. I think it’s pretty neat that what started as a meme basically is now such a huge thing that is going to have an impact on the planet we live on.

You can check out the #TeamTrees website at the hyperlink at the top or right here!
Video of Mr. Beast talking about it here!
And socials for #TeamTrees (X)(X)(X)(X)
logo-teamtrees-full.svg

Top Bottom