ANNOUNCEMENT A Few Updates

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,989,284
First of all, id like to thank everyone for being part of this community for a year now! Its hard to believe how time flies, and I hope we have many more anniversaries. A special thank you to our wonderful staff teams for the work and dedication they put on a daily basis. Events Team prepared a series of events for our 1 year anniversary of which you can read about here.

We've had a few staff changes, you will see some staff with new banners and new staff in general in the coming weeks. Which reminds me, we have a few new staff lead appointments:

SMLEAD__NEW.png
@Polaris_Tae

AWARDS_LEAD_NEW.png
@mocha

shoplead.png
@Mina

gfxlead_new.png
@yerm

As the old leads go on to do new things, they naturally leave a foundation to work from for which we are forever grateful for. These new leads have worked hard and have shown dedication worthy of them being promoted to their new positions. Let's congratulate them in their new roles :shablob:

Moving on to the last subject at hand, as some of you may have noticed the donation widgets were removed. We have secured funding for a server by a donor who would like to remain anonymous. The donation menu at top is still open and available for anyone who would like to continue donating to our future renewals and any other expenses we may incur. This donor has our thanks for having such a big heart and believing in this community. I hope to work harder to secure funds in the future without relying on donations, but one step at a time I suppose. That being said, the donor has a few words they wanted me to post:

"Some of you may be wondering why I donated such a large amount. You see, I’ve seen H+ since the beginning. I watched it be built from nothing to become a place that people enjoy, that some people call home. I watched people make new friends and bonds that may last a lifetime. Even if it lasts just a day, H+ gave an opportunity for it. I appreciate H+ for that. It gave me strength in times that felt hopeless. I know some people feel the same.

Each staff member poured their hearts into this place. Truly, they all wanted to see it succeed for everyone to enjoy. To see it disappear would be a shame all around.

Of course, I saw it going into chaos as well. I watched people get hurt and people doing the hurting. I’m sure some people think H+ shouldn’t continue and I’m in no place to ask people to say sorry, or for people to accept any apology. But I want those doors to be open for it to happen. Maybe it’s too much to ask for. But I want there to be an opportunity for it, for people to believe there is good in the world and good in people’s hearts. I want people to learn from the mistakes and pain, and come out of this better. In this life, we cannot let hate consume us. We must defeat it. So in addition to this donation, I will be matching it by donating to various charities throughout the year. If you have any suggestions, please drop a link here.

I hope Hallyu+ can continue to strive to be better each day. Whether you believe it or not, is up to you. But I want to believe, with my sincere heart.

Thank you for reading."

As we have secured a new server, there will be a migration to said server. It should happen at some point after 7pm EST. The migration will last about 8 hours at which point the site will be offline. We will notify everyone once the site is back through our social media channels. Once again id like to thank everyone who makes H+ a fun and healthy place.​

Last edited:

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,033,370
Pronouns
He/Him
everyone says, all hail the anonymous donor!
xVRMSus.gif

if you need anything, just say it to me my anonymous donor I'll be your servant :sanapray:
(this is becomes suspicious lmao)

for new leads and staffs, y'all doing great work. keep it guys! :yagotit:​

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭60,904
Pronouns
She/Her
thank you all donors and especially the anonymous donor who gave us the opportunity to keep going and try to build a better community for all of you

I have many things I'd like to say as well, but I have a special thing that I want to do along with it so I'll save it for now

but all in all thanks everyone for staying this whole year and more to come :LovePar:

congrats to the new leads as well!

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Awwww. Thank you all donors who donated to the server and the anonymous donor too! Thank you for having faith in this forum and believing in all of us.
The message was really sweet and touching. I honestly teared up reading it cause it was so meaningful. Thank you so much for taking time to write that.
I really hope the forum does get better and becomes a place we can all call home. I know for me it is. But I hope it is for everyone else too.

Thank you everyone who continues to come to this forum, it means a lot.

Also congratulations to all the new leads!

tokki

Awards Lead
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭641,820
Thank you to everyone who donated and good luck to the new leads! H+ is a special forum so I hope it can stick around for a long time and continue to grow.

Top Bottom