EVENT+ [A Gift & Letter Exchanging Event] Gift It Forward

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
dE4OLjF.png

Welcome to “the most wonderful time of the year,” fellow Hallyuplussers!

Admittedly, this hasn’t been an easy year for us all, to say the least; but we have made it this far, so we should really be giving ourselves a pat on the back. While the not-so-good things are always more obvious, if we’d just make some effort to look beyond the surface, there are many things we can be grateful for.

I’m not sure what you tend to do when you’re feeling thankful, but for me, I like to give back. So, as we’re heading toward a brand-new year, I invite you all to also look back on the passing year with me, reflecting on our blessings, and then gift it forward to others!

RmHq4qg.png

In this event, you will be preparing gifts and letters for other H+ users. It doesn’t necessarily have to be for your friends only; in fact, there will be no assigned “secret santa” here, so you are encouraged to go out of your comfort zone and be kind to those you are just getting to know, would like to know better, or hardly even know at all. The goal is to make as many people feel included as possible and create a positive chain reaction.

For every eligible gift or letter sent, $1 will be accumulated and, at the end of the event, I will be donating the total amount to the charity listed below. There may be a cap - I’ll decide later once we get further into the process.

SRwgx2S.jpg

The event is divided into 3 phases as follows:

Information Collection - from now until Dec 16th.

During this phase, you are to complete this form
HERE. The information provided will then be published in the thread. Once you're finished with the form, please let me know by posting here in this thread.

It is not a requirement to complete this form, but it’d be helpful especially if you’re interested in receiving gifts/letters, as it would give people some idea about you to know what to prepare.

Submission - December 17th to 30th.

During this phase, you will be submitting your gifts and letters that will subsequently be sent out to others. Whom - or how many people - you’d like to gift or write to is totally up to you. The recipients are not limited to those who complete the form either. You can participate even if you didn't fill out the previous form.

More detailed instructions will be given later when we get to it.

Delivery - around Dec 31st to January 1st.

This is when all gifts and letters will be signed, sealed, and delivered. If anonymity is requested, they will be sent anonymously to the recipients; otherwise, they will be posted publicly in the thread at a given date.

YHpNNa7.png

Please try to be sincere with your gifts and/or letters. You can have some fun with it, but do not go overboard or be obnoxious.

Any gifts and letters that are deemed inappropriate will be removed at the host’s discretion.

Your letters can be of any length but only those with at least 30 words will be counted toward the donations as well as eligible for the prizes. This is to encourage everyone to put some thoughts into writing.

Your gifts can practically be anything, but please do not spam—put some heart in it. Again, be sincere and do not defeat the purpose of this event.

You can choose to stay completely anonymous (even to the host). Just do keep in mind, however, that we will not be able to give you elite points in this case.

Of course, please abide by all H+ general rules.

Iujrktx.png

1) The joy of being able to do something for someone else other than yourself.

2) The opportunity to give back and contribute toward a good cause.
3) My unending gratitude and affection.
4) For the practical folks out there: 5 elite points for your first gift/letter submission and 2.5 points for any other one thereafter, up to a total of 20 elite points.
5) If we get a decent level of participation, there may also be a raffle at the end giving out a few prizes to some of the participants via RNG. If this happens, I will be sure to give out more details.
6) A bronze medal for participation.

If there are any questions or concerns, just let me know. Thanks in advance for your participation! I really appreciate it.

As always, thanks @Baymax for the lovely gfx. IOU <3 :LovePar:

And don’t worry, we will still also be having our annual holiday event. Winter is coming...soon! :heartublob:

@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭40,660
Pronouns
she/her
i signed up

Akq4QXi.gif

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Is there a link we can use to donate? I'm probably going to have too much on to sign up but I'd like to help with donations :poggers:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Is there a link we can use to donate? I'm probably going to have too much on to sign up but I'd like to help with donations :poggers:

Thank you <3 I personally won't be taking donations from anyone for this event, but here's the website of the charity I'll be donating to at the end if you'd like to do it directly yourself! :bakacat:

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
Thank you <3 I personally won't be taking donations from anyone for this event, but here's the website of the charity I'll be donating to at the end if you'd like to do it directly yourself! :bakacat:

I did put a comment on the donation that it was on behalf of our GFX team but I couldn't find it to screenshot :sejeongcry:

Screenshot-20201213-003831-Outlook.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :LovePar:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
I did put a comment on the donation that it was on behalf of our GFX team but I couldn't find it to screenshot :sejeongcry:

Screenshot-20201213-003831-Outlook.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone :LovePar:

Adkdjl thank you so much for doing this :tears:

I didn't want anyone to feel obligated but I'm still very touched and appreciative that you and someone else also asked me about wanting to donate. You guys are amazing :sejeongcry::sejeongcry::sejeongcry::LovePar:

Top Bottom