EVENT+ [A Gift & Letter Exchanging Event] Gift It Forward

Stannie

Philippians 4:11-13
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Since some people seem a bit confused, I just want to clarify it again: there won't be any assigned secret santa for this event. Once the submission phase starts, you're free to write/give to whomever you'd like, and as many as you'd like :poggers: The point of completing the form is to give other people some ideas about you so they know what to prepare (if they'd like to). Hope that clarifies things. I will give out more instructions when we get there!

On that note, there are two more days left before I close out the form so please fill it out if you can :christmasblob: (Although it's not a requirement, don't be a horrible person and make me stalk you guys for information :ughh:)

P.S. some of you really used this form to troll me and I can't even expose it because I've already promised. But I hate you :brbdying:

@Gamer Squad

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭83,367
i hope i filled out the form in time, i'd like to participate!

Mina

ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏᴏ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀ Shop Lead Awards
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,700
Pronouns
she/her
Since some people seem a bit confused, I just want to clarify it again: there won't be any assigned secret santa for this event. Once the submission phase starts, you're free to write/give to whomever you'd like, and as many as you'd like :poggers: The point of completing the form is to give other people some ideas about you so they know what to prepare (if they'd like to). Hope that clarifies things. I will give out more instructions when we get there!

On that note, there are two more days left before I close out the form so please fill it out if you can :christmasblob: (Although it's not a requirement, don't be a horrible person and make me stalk you guys for information :ughh:)

P.S. some of you really used this form to troll me and I can't even expose it because I've already promised. But I hate you :brbdying:

@Gamer Squad

Can I send in a new form? :brbdying:

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,664
Pronouns
She/Her
Sorry but i won't be participating in this event...i won't have internet soon and i don't know for how long....so for the rest, get fun!!!!:shablob:

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
@Gamer Squad, I didn't mention this last time because the event hadn't started, but you do get a bronze medal for participation in this as well~

Stannie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,001
Since it’s over the date of that form still have time to join

The Info Collection phase is over. But the Submission phase is still on-going so if you'd like to gift or write to someone, you may do so here :peepopbirthday:

Top Bottom