A Journey Is Not About Where It Starts Or Ends

sexy cutie

N.FIA / BABY / DEOBI / FOREVER / MYDAY / ONCE Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
So, the event has come to a close.
It had been a fun, exhilarating and exhausting couple of weeks for all of us.
I would never forget the memories we shared in this roller coaster ride.
From the joys of designing our sets, to the angst of creating OPs and videos.
Each house has done their best, and I am proud of you all.

I would like to thank/give a shoutout to a few people

House Targaryen
@Pepper
You were not in the frontlines in many of the games, but you are one of my favorite players! You were very competitive and you scare the shit out of me. I also love your taunts, they were quite funny.
(Also pls dont ban me from the google sheets)

@Kim Bowon
Ahhh Bowon. I like your plays. You would not hesitate to use any strategy necessary to win the game, as would I. To be honest, I’ve only known you from the mafia games where you are mostly randomly talking so I have seen a new side to you in these events

@ZikyungDerp
You were a fantastic player. I’m sad I never got to play with you in Battleships to be honest, but i could see you were very good. You’ve also played in many games and gave Targaryens many victories!

Special mention:
@Aquamaraqua
You joined the house with only a few games remaining, but you were able to settle yourself in as one of the core players immediately. I hope you will also be active in many other events in the forum!

House Lannister
@OutroTearTheFirst
The Lannister’s MVP. Whether it was trial games or main games, you excelled in everything. I can never figure whether you’re faking every time you comment on the thread that you flopped. You made me on edge every time. You’re an exciting opponent!

@BlueNose
You’ve played in literally every game of TW. I compliment your energy and tenacity. And in spite of playing in every game which must’ve been exhausting, you still manage to slay each game and come out on top as if you’re not tired at all. You are also officially one of the top 3 funniest users of H+!!

@Yuki
Our resident H+ bot. How you achieved your inhumane scores in the trial games, i can never understand. Every time I get a good score in the mini games that I am satisfied with, you always come out with 10x the score. Even when I joke about what your score might be, you manage to outdo what i think is impossible. It is one of my greatest pride to have outscored you in the Pizza Bar (even though you were 50 minutes late to the game)

House Martell
@Baymax
You are the spirit and MVP of Martell that never allowed them to give up even when there’s no longer any reason to play. You did your best in all the games and you had a blast. I think you would have taken the Martells farther if you had been playing since the first week.

@sooz
You have many wins under your belt. And you had played in many games. You are also one of the top players of the Elite Gamers Ranking Board. You are a star player of Martell. I will rather have you as an ally than an opponent next time

@Chomiczewska
I have spent 2 weeks seeing your name every day, but sorry I still can’t say it. You have blessed with H+ with your hamster memes. If someone late to the event saw you, they’d think you were harmless with only hamster memes, but they’ll never know your true terror until they’ve played against you. One of the speediest users in H+ proven in two events.

House Stark
@ByulHarangBona
You may think you did not help the team much since you’ve never played a game, but you have always been our phantom MVP. You have supported us well from the shadows. Without you, we would have fallen apart easily and lost motivation to play midway. Do not ever discount your worth in this event.

@Galaxy
Welp. You did it all. Being a leader, being a star player, all the while juggling your 73836373 H+ duties and irl stuff. I’m sorry we relied too much on you to the point of exhausting yourself. We can never thank you enough for sacrificing your laptop for our win

@Rosaelis
I thought hard who the 3rd spot should go to since we had so many people who helped us like @jin and @KHALEESI but I chose you. You haven’t played many games, and you even gave way to my selfish requests of playing the game even when you knew you could do better. You were never elected a leader, but I think you definitely have the qualities for it. And we never would have won at all if you had not figured out the key to solving doc’s riddle while everyone was lost and confused. I wish you shined more in the event as you deserve.

The Iron Bank
@Dr. Sweetea
ahh sweet sweet doc. how you played us all within the palm of your hands. you are a genius. i don't know if i played many of your games, but the dragon realm just stands out too much, i'll probably remember it much more. The Dragon Realm is a masterpiece, worthy of being one of the last games. It is not quite what I expected. I never anticipated I'll ever see math and logic questions in a k-pop forum.

@Akidoki
It is regretful that i've missed most of your games due to timezones, and have only played around two or three of them (and flopped miserably). The Emoji Contest is probably one of the hardest games in the whole event. I backtracked the thread, and I doubt I can even get one question correct. Your six months of planning for the event was not in vain. It's a masterpiece. The Game of Laughter is also one of my favorites. I'm sorry we were just too unfunny and made it flop

@RenjunSlays
ahh my sweet supervisor. you probably had the most fun out of all the users here, by bullying us daily. I enjoyed your games a lot. Your games are probably the ones where I played the most (I think i played them all). I never expected to do well in the games you hosted to be honest. I had to study Battleships strategies for a whole day, and I had to battle with the speediest users of H+ for Catch the Crown and Your King Commands. They were relatively simpler, but they were just as intense. Your King Commands is also the only game I won out of all the events I joined in Throne Wars, so that is definitely my favorite game out of all.

@eunheart
You are a master game-maker. Some might not see your true value, but your game-making is one of my favorites. You always add a second or third layer to each game and makes them interesting using unique strategies and mind games. I've only played one of your games, The Bank Shot, but I enjoyed it a lot. It was fun predicting who others will vote for,, and convincing them to vote for my predictions. And just when I thought it was enough to predict correctly, you placed several variables that made winning unpredictable. It's sad that your last game did not go through, but I hope you'll continue making better games for all of us to enjoy. Just know that it was not your fault. Just like your games, there were many variables at play back then!!

@roseychu
You never hosted a game, but I know you were the busiest and had the most sleepless nights out of everyone! Thank you so much for making this event successful even when you are tired and exhausted from all the H+ duties and irl stuff you have. This will never be possible without you! You are the Nick Fury to the Avengers!

That concludes my final statement. I hope we see one another again around H+ and share a casual greeting every now and then.

Also, please participate in an event I will be holding soon!​

Last edited:
D

DR. K💉M 👄

awww such a nice post
thanks to each and every player for making this event a success
i couldnt believe how amazingly everyone played
:hearteu: :hearteu:
that title tho

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
P.S. i would also like to apologize to anyone who might have been offended from anything i’ve said in this event. I am an awkward guy without much social experience so i might rub some the wrong way, but i would just like to say it’s not my intention. I just want to cheer everyone and raise everyone’s competitive spirits in the game. And admittedly, sometimes my dark humor may be taken the wrong way. I hope you’ll find my humor funny someday!!

Mimi

ayK Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭32,350
This was so beautiful to read
:sejeongcry:
You were the mvp and no one can ever doubt it

ps.no worries <3 I just wanted you to have fun
:hehe:
some people might not believe it but
at the end you remember things like these
not only who won and who didn't

ps2.the title slays

BlueNose

Not to say that Im in love with you VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,195,600
melt djdjdjfjfs this is so sweet
422909394703876118.png

it was fun playing games with u! ur too good at games
422909394703876118.png

sexy cutie

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,376,100
awww such a nice post
thanks to each and every player for making this event a success
i couldnt believe how amazingly everyone played
:hearteu: :hearteu:
that title tho
sorry...i forgot to add the events team in my thank you note :facepalm: imma do it right now. anticipate~
Melt, if you wanted to make me cry you have been successful in doing so. An MVP of the Starks truly.​
sorry, i wanted to keep my MVPs to 3 per house so it would be fair for everyone. but since you're here, let me give you my message:

Thank you for all your hard work in rounding up players, even though we are usually unsuccessful in these attempts. You did not ask to be in the regular team, neither did you ask to be given a leader position. You stayed in the shadows, but you did just as much as we did. Others will not know the hard work you did in the background, but we do. Even without a leadership title, or being a regular player, you were still just as much engaged with the house and cared about us and did not leave us. I know you were tired of me playing every time and wanted to give others a chance to play. I am sorry for hogging all the fun and games every time.​

Tommie

🍨 Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭819,500
sorry...i forgot to add the events team in my thank you note :facepalm: imma do it right now. anticipate~

sorry, i wanted to keep my MVPs to 3 per house so it would be fair for everyone. but since you're here, let me give you my message:

Thank you for all your hard work in rounding up players, even though we are usually unsuccessful in these attempts. You did not ask to be in the regular team, neither did you ask to be given a leader position. You stayed in the shadows, but you did just as much as we did. Others will not know the hard work you did in the background, but we do. Even without a leadership title, or being a regular player, you were still just as much engaged with the house and cared about us and did not leave us. I know you were tired of me playing every time and wanted to give others a chance to play. I am sorry for hogging all the fun and games every time.
MELT WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS MY GOOD BROTHER.
:noooo: :noooo: :noooo: :noooo: :noooo:
I didn't mean that I was upset that I wasn't included, I meant that what you wrote was sweet. Also I wasn't tired of you playing in the games, I was more concerned for your health.
:noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo::noooo:
But I appreciate the message.
:rightt:

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
weplX2K.jpg

It's just sweat guys

@Chomiczewska
I have spent 2 weeks seeing your name every day, but sorry I still can’t say it. You have blessed with H+ with your hamster memes. If someone late to the event saw you, they’d think you were harmless with only hamster memes, but they’ll never know your true terror until they’ve played against you. One of the speediest users in H+ proven in two events.​
Homeechevsca (Home sleeve cherry very sleeve cat)
NBVxNUv.jpg

You're welcome
cQIzpLp.jpg

Pepper

Notice Me Senpai 💪🐰 Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭267,175
The title of this thread is giving me war flashbacks. RIP.

Anyway! Thank you Melt! It was fun playing games against you. :devilish: I hope we can participate in future events!​

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭9,400
House Martell
@Baymax
You are the spirit and MVP of Martell that never allowed them to give up even when there’s no longer any reason to play. You did your best in all the games and you had a blast. I think you would have taken the Martells farther if you had been playing since the first week.​
Not @ me almost shedding some tears seeing this message asdjkfhaf
Can you believe I used to spend <2, sometimes <1 hour a day on these forums a week ago but here I am spending 3+ hours a day now...
:sweat:

But thank you, Melt, you're too sweet ;__; I enjoy playing these games with you and having to get the opportunity to meet you as well as the other members of the forum! Now make sure you catch up on your sleep bc hearing the times you stayed up for these games makes me just want to wrap you up in a blanket burrito.
:sejeongcry:

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164

@Akidoki
It is regretful that i've missed most of your games due to timezones, and have only played around two or three of them (and flopped miserably). The Emoji Contest is probably one of the hardest games in the whole event. I backtracked the thread, and I doubt I can even get one question correct. Your six months of planning for the event was not in vain. It's a masterpiece. The Game of Laughter is also one of my favorites. I'm sorry we were just too unfunny and made it flop

Also, please participate in an event I will be holding soon!​

Aww melt. Thank you for this beautiful post. I didn't expect it at all. I am so glad you enjoyed the event and made such beautiful memories. I can't wait to play in your event soon.

Top Bottom