EVENTS TEAM A "Monthly Check-Up"? [FORM CLOSED]

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
Hello to the fellow citizens and lurkers of Hallyu+!
I come bearing (hopefully) some exciting news for those whose eyes sparkle at the mention of plus coins and ørbs...

Back in June, we celebrated Hallyu+'s 2nd anniversary with an abundance of games, a showcase and various tasks to do. As mentioned hundreds of times, the events team really appreciated all the participants; seeing old and new faces is what makes the team happy and strives them to do what they do to make your experience here worthwhile!

After gaining positive feedback for Daily Check-in, the events team are thinking about bringing it back as a regular occurrence - although there will be a few adjustments and changes in format that can work efficiently for both the host and the participants.

But before we do think about bringing it back, we need to hear from YOU to help us get ideas on what we can do to make gaining rewards more accessible for all the different users of the forums, not just a select few. Any feedback and/or suggestions are greatly appreciated so don't hesitate to submit your thoughts and ideas!

Please take your time to fill out the form below!
Edit:
Users that submit valid responses will receive an ørb.

:HidePar:
Thank you, and maybe I will see you all again soon...
@Gamer Squad

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
607491790198538250.png

A little bird told me you may get a little something by submitting a response...
Though, please don't respond half-heartedly or else you will be ignored and won't receive anything.​

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭158,759
done! wish i had thought of more suggestions/feedback, but better to send in something than nothing

yongfilms

Taeyong wanna talk to some BOYS
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭6,924,057
Pronouns
he but not him cuz i'll never be lee taeyong </3
607491790198538250.png

A little bird told me you may get a little something by submitting a response...
Though, please don't respond half-heartedly or else you will be ignored and won't receive anything.​

:youdontsay: you've convinced me

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
I can't really do it because I'm nugu here...
Well, good luck! :wow:
Whether you joined us a week ago or a year ago, anyone and everyone is more than welcome to submit something!

One of the purposes of this form is to get an idea of what we (events/staff) can do to improve the users' forum experience. What is it that makes you want to stick/get involved around here? Is there anything you think works or doesn't work? What would you like to see more of? etc etc.

Don't let your "nugu"-ness prevent you for having a say because I think newer users or users that don't often participate in events will have a different perspective of the forum which would be super helpful to know. :heartublob:

Last edited:

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭10,500
The form has been closed.
Thank you to all those that took the time to fill it out; orbs will be sent out in the next few days!

We'll look through all the responses and try and do our best to make some of them become a reality; an announcement will be made for any major updates/changes. Please be patient with us as it might take some time to implement some of the possible things mentioned.

If you have any other feedback or suggestions in general, you can post them here.

:hearteu:

Top Bottom