EVENT+ A Paranormal Friend | Oct. 26th @11PM KST | Oct 26th @10AM EDT

D

DR. K💉M 👄

5jLMaDw.png

Going deep into the island, the tourists were running out of resources; only a few bottles of water left...and no candy! The miser Addams didn't give them much to begin with. Beginning to lose all hope, they suddenly spot a mysterious blue flame, leading them to...some sort of a trail. With no other option left, they decide to follow the trail and at the end of it.....stood a giant cottage made of just candy!! Yumm, this must be heaven.

"We meet again children", said an old lady waiting for them at the entrance. "Came to play with my dollies again? Oh this time I have some very special dearies waiting to be your friend. They will stick with you and love you forever and ever. And if you become their best friend, they will take you to a secret place full of candies!"

HXz0cGT.jpg

1. Ms. Annabelle
Description: I will latch on to your soul forever my friend.
annabelle-prop.png

2. Mr. Chucky
Description: I will get rid of them nasty children for you.
chucky_doll_knife.png

3. Little Pinocchio
Description: I NEVER LIE!
latest

4. Sir Freddy
Description: Don't talk peasant! Dream.
mez99400-ldd-freddy-krueger-living-dead-doll-01.1516683785.png

5. Bride of Chucky
Description: *ummah* my sweet kisses can kill.
chuckytiffanytalkingfigure.1498483608.png

6. Sewer Clown
Description: Come, I'll host your birthday party at the sewer.
maryshaw-clownpuppet.png

7. Edward Scissorhands
Description: I tend gardens and heads as a hobby.
rub56212-edward-scissorhands-edward-scissorhands-grand-heritage-adult-costume.1498582509.png

8. Evil P
Description: zzzap!
dbt0lxv-62fd75f2-8330-4911-b0a3-e9f14a9c224b.png

9. Not a clown but The Joker
Description: I will blow up this island *smiles*
batman-dark-knight-joker-metal-figure-2.1498498377.png

While signing up, you must pick one of these dolls as your friend. Each of these dolls lead to a predetermined treasure at the end, which has been assigned to them via rng.

These dolls also have special powers of their own to help you in your journey to find the right treasure. However, the powers or their description is not related to the prize (was entirely dependent on rng).

After the first 9 have picked their doll, the next 9 players will be added to a rng list which will determine their pair for this game (pair game of 18 players).

This game will have 13 rounds, and in each round you will be given a task to solve. The first person (may be one person from the team or both, depending on the task) to solve the task will win the round.

Upon winning the round, you will receive hints and offers (like to use your doll's power) from the GM which will help you analyse which doll leads to which prize, and even help you to exchange your doll with someone else.

Your mission in this game is to find and stick to the doll that leads to the best or better prize till the end.

Note that some hints may be given via pm, while others in this thread. The GM will make a PM for your team before the game begins.

nk8bNEX.jpg

1. You may only answer once per round unless stated otherwise.

2. Do not edit your posts in the thread or in the PM. Failure to do so will lead to penalties.

3. Posts with merged answers do not count. PM answers given in thread, or vice versa, will also not count.

4. Players who are not signed up to this game may not give any sort of hints or help.

5. You may share the hints you received with other players in this game, but do not give them the answer to a task.

6. Be respect to all players and adhere to H+ rules at all times.

OzPfoLb.jpg

The dolls each lead to a different candy prize listed below:
(each pair will receive the candies, no division)

1. 450
2. 390
3. 325
4. 280
5. 200
6. 150
7. 100
8. 75
9. 30

The Elite points and Plus Coins however, is individual and will depend on your gameplay.

1st Place - 50K Plus coins, 50 Elite Points
2nd Place - 25K Plus Coins, 40 Elite Points
3rd Place - 10K Plus Coins, 30 Elite Points

Participation - 5K Plus coins, 10 Elite Points

Playerlist

1. Baymax & Aquamaraqua - Annabelle

2. AKID❀KI & Stinkerbell - Chucky

3. Beefy & Boo - Little Pinocchio

4. Bchip & meltrosz - Sir Freddy

5. miatheikonic & Saint Renjun - Bride of Chucky

6. iususchrist & Byulharangbona - Sewer Clown

7. OutroTearTheFirst & Yuki - Edward Scissorhands

8. Chomiczewska & BlueNose- Evil P

9. sm maid & Joo- The Joker

Waitlist
One more player needed!

Last edited by a moderator:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,004
Pronouns
She/Her
smu with doll 9

Baymax

(•—•)
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭13,550
smu with doll 2
oop Aki beat me to it, smu with doll 1, please!

Top Bottom