SENSITIVE CONTENT A Photoshoot Staff Allegedly Took A Hidden Camera Photo Of aespa’s Winter

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
A Korean fan of aespa who was watching a behind-the-scenes video of their photoshoot with Givenchy pointed out that a staff walking behind the girls had appeared to have angled his phone towards them.

Here is the full behind-the-scenes video:

And here is the k-fan's tweet highlighting the specific clip:

In the clip above, the man can be seen taking out his phone and walking behind the girls. Fans found his movements suspicious with the way his arm appears to have dipped when he was directly behind Winter. A close-up appears to show that he had opened an app resembling the camera app.

P1u2Rh0DaN62xAaCwX4p-fP3zXv_-dcQ2e_LkbuwMM_qwvC0TAgFDlmil86fd4u2w10VNjgWQnS0-LRhBTM-V0MaLiVXM3NCiWTBwlgFO1koyOU=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

While no official statement has been issued about the news, fans are absolutely outraged at the matter. Fans have not only been mass emailing and tagging SM Entertainment in the relevant materials, but they have also been asking for the staff to explain the matter through comments on his Instagram.

Molka (secret cameras used to take compromising pictures without the victims' knowledge) is a serious problem for women in Korea. It’s only right that SM and DAZED investigates the issue and the perpetrator. Taking any pictures without consent is still considered Molka and Winter’s long pants were, unfortunately, revealing.

GXbygXWhCUOqDYERAfdA5KDTo1plOX9uVAUvvXF7LmAFPAzahndOksInwJHLMDoB7dKHMNk0VOTg-cpbo8UcQ_dwk-fXZFlBbiAvaRTGaOPAOH4=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

Nieve

Nugu
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭244,640
SM released an official statement but I'm still feeling sick to my stomach. They said "Winter enjoyed the shoot", of course she did, she was unaware of what was going on behind her!
You can see in the video that he had his phone camera turned on.

yerm

I can make the beat go! Graphics Lead Donor
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭2,505,706
Pronouns
she/her
SM released an official statement but I'm still feeling sick to my stomach. They said "Winter enjoyed the shoot", of course she did, she was unaware of what was going on behind her!

Yep, was just about to post the update!

Nah I mean it's totally filming her and that's creepy

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭30,739,764
Pronouns
She/Her
This.
+It's obvious that SM didn't investigate anything...he just said he didn't do it and the discussion ended there (he said he was going to sue because there aren't any evidence against him)

Top Bottom