A seal and a meerkat that I am especially thankful for

abra

Nations Idol Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,353,440
Pronouns
he/him
@Polaris_Tae: I've already praised you before for your kindness, talent and work-ethic but it doesn't even get close to expressing my gratitude for you so I'll try to do it again. When I joined the SNS team I was confused and unsure of what to do, but the way you carefully and patiently introduced me to all the details of the position was very appreciated. When I made mistakes or couldn't update for a day you always showed understanding and helped me even when it made your life more difficult. I'm very thankful for what you did in making the social media team a place where I felt comfortable to work! I also like your passion for the Chinese section of the forum, some day I'll try to get into it more.

@AKID❀KI: Thank you for everything you do for this forum! You've always worked to make H+ a fun and exciting place to be and I've come to appreciate it even more recently. I'm very glad I decided to join this event as it has been a blast. It can't have been easy managing an event of this scale, yet you and your team have created something unique and imaginative with a great team and still allowed us users to fill in the blanks with our own stories! What really stood out to me lately was your handling of the exciting and different Fight Song game in which me and others complicated things for you, dragging out the game. You did this despite not feeling well yourself and even having to take a break for health reasons. Then you came back and the message was both cute and precious

AKID❀KI

Death's Mistress
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭5,921,164
Aww Abra. I am really glad you decided to participate in this event. It has been an interesting and fun experience organising this with riri, chip and stan. And about fight song, awww it's okay. You guys still did well and it was fun to host. Even if it got a bit tough cause I wasn't feeling well. Shsjdndjdjdn. Reminder to self - eat on time. Shusjddj
But anyway it was a lot of fun and I am glad you are enjoying being a part of camplus! and i hope you join future events too! :heartublob:

Top Bottom