ANNOUNCEMENT A small update on how we use ads

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,403,084
For anyone with a keen eye, you might have noticed our ads have been mostly missing for the past week or so. This is because Google thought it best to limit our ads because of what they call "invalid traffic."

According to them, invalid traffic is:

Most of those listed are not going on, so I assume a few of our users who are kind enough to try and generate revenue for us by clicking ads have triggered Google into thinking we are trying to force revenue. We have been having problems with Google since the very beginning, literally breaking our backs to try and make them happy.

Sadly there aren't many other options in terms of ad affiliates and such.
The best alternative we had was Media.net and they rejected us, twice. I guess they don't like forums :sadpepe:

To try and comply with them we ask that you not click ads on a regular basis if you are someone who has been doing that. The amount we have generated from ads is dismal but we would like for this to work so we at least have something to help us with our server bills next year, and as our userbase increases so will the revenue we receive.
We thank you for your cooperation, and kindly whitelist us in your adblocker if you haven't already :hearteu:

UMJI MOODS

엄지는 내 장미 VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭44,368,663
My friend @UMJI MOODS have had some very "interesting" ads on your site :fab:
My dupie is correct.

Anyone need camel milk?
XXJtVRz.png

Or a jowl lift?
ujbskRA.jpg

My milking camel actually needs a jowl lift. :)

But in all seriousness I absolutely try to avoid touching the ads.
Anything I have done is voided and I have to start all over.
I see so many ads that have nothing to do with me anyway.
I do hope that you get things going correctly and make more income for the site.

Ackerman

Everything Everywhere All at Once Administrator
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭14,403,084
My dupie is correct.

Anyone need camel milk?
XXJtVRz.png

Or a jowl lift?
ujbskRA.jpg

My milking camel actually needs a jowl lift. :)

But in all seriousness I absolutely try to avoid touching the ads.
Anything I have done is voided and I have to start all over.
I see so many ads that have nothing to do with me anyway.
I do hope that you get things going correctly and make more income for the site.
I... those ads :wut:

Yeah hopefully. I mean the idea is we make money from people clicking ads but Google doesn't want too much of that, idk. Google sucks tbh :angry:

Top Bottom