About "stanning" a group : Which option do you prefer and why?

Bellamy

Be strong, be brave〰 VIP+ Early Supporters Second Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭29,760,214
Pronouns
She/Her
1.- The group/artist is still unknown.
You got to know their music by accident.
Considerations: The fandom is small so you won't have too much fellow "stans" + you will see your group struggling to have recognition. You know everything about them because their content is not much. They comunicate with their fans a lot.

2.- The group/artist is in their peak.
You got to know their music by recommendation/because they were eveywhere!!!
Considerations: Everyone is talking about it, their music is everywhere, the fandom is big and you have a lot people to chat about it. You missed a lot of content, and right now they are pretty busy so the interactions with fans is ocasional.

3.- The group/artist passed their peak.
You got to know their music by a rookie cover/one of their members is acting.
Considerations: The members are focus in their solo careers so, group music and content is none. The fandom has dispersed but you can find some fans remembering the "good old days". Interactions with fans depend on the member+when you checked what you missed, you discovered that as a group, they were funny and entertaining.

Vampire

Astarion approves. Community Manager Moderator VIP+ Ninth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭156,409
#2 or #3 because I care about having discography to shift through first and foremost, and it's fine if none of it is recent like in #3's case. Having other content to explore is nice, but ultimately, I could never be someone that watches all of their media anyway, so it's a non-issue if I've missed out. Whether or not the group itself interacts with fans isn't a high priority for me either. I like being able to talk to other fans occasionally when the mood strikes, so knowing there's plenty out there is a good thing.

kimsguardian

🄳🄾🄾🅁🚪 Sixth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭977,720
Pronouns
He/Him
i'd say no.1.
i prefer groups from nugu company, somehow they makes me want to appreciate them more. their hard work, their passion to make & to perform a good music is enough for me to check them out before the popular ones.
i used to love bts when they still produced their own music & not so popular but now meh.
now stream this nugu rookie!

:wendythistbh:

sm maid

Global Star Administrator Events VIP+ Eighth Place HoE
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭1,060,604
Pronouns
She/Her
1. I always feel like I missed out on too much stuff if I start stanning after their first year. And well... you can be told things that happened and you can see pictures of previous events and stuff but you'll never actually know how it was and how it felt because you didn't experience it as a part of the fandom if that makes sense. Releases and events are always more special if you're a fan

Chomiczewska

Hamster First Place HoE Chomi
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭25,438,649
*stares at GOT7*
Umm ... 2 I guess? I'd not get into them if not for all the content I could binge watch during my summer vacation and they wouldn't keep my attention if they weren't doing stuff as team after I got into them

Top Bottom