According to analysts from Yuanta Securities TWICE will hold a Japanese Dome tour & ITZY and Stray Kids will make Japanese debut in 2020

AshithBangera

Guardian of Twice❤️ Itzy ❤️ VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,937,124

According to analysts from Yuanta Securities on the 15th, JYP Entertainment profits exceeded their consensus by 20%. JYP Entertainment is maintaining a “Buy” recommendation and raised their target stock price to 34,000 won.
According to analyst Park Sung Ho, “JYP Entertainment’s consolidated earnings (on a YoY basis) increased to 45.6 billion won (35% increase), business profits increased to 14.8 billion won (75% increase), and net profit of shareholders increased to 11.7 billion won (80% increase).”
“Album sales increased by 18% to 16.1 billion won. TWICE sold 540,000 copies and ITZY sold 110,000 copies.”
Analyst Park continued, “Earnings from concerts and performance fees surged to 10 billion won and 2.5 billion won respectively. Earnings from concert reflect sales from TWICE’s Japan Dome tour and GOT7’s world tour, and performance fees reflect earnings from GOT7’s Thailand fan meeting.
“In 2020, TWICE will hold a Japan Dome Tour and Stray Kids and ITZY will be debuting in Japan. There are great expectations for JYP’s future growth.” He added, “JYP’s global concert attendees are expected to rise to 11.8 million (+31% YoY) in 2019, of which North American and European attendees will be expected to rise 30.2% (+11.9% YoY).”

S

Some

No no no ! Itzy needs more korean songs ! 2 is not enough and icy wasnt that successful in korea like dalla dalla its too early to ship them to japan !

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,937,124
No no no ! Itzy needs more korean songs ! 2 is not enough and icy wasnt that successful in korea like dalla dalla its too early to ship them to japan !
I pretty sure it will be after Stray kids debut, and they ll have an early korean comeback in 2020​

S

Some

I pretty sure it will be after Stray kids debut, and they ll have an early korean comeback in 2020​

still too fast at least give them 2 years like skz shipping them to america and europe wasnt enough now japan ! Rookies need 3 songs at least the first 2 years of their career or they will be forgotten / lose popularity we dont need another 2009 WG situation i hope the comeback news is true though ! And if they arent giving them music they need to give members solo jobs in korea at least

AshithBangera

Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭19,937,124
still too fast at least give them 2 years like skz shipping them to america and europe wasnt enough now japan ! Rookies need 3 songs at least the first 2 years of their career or they will be forgotten / lose popularity we dont need another 2009 WG situation i hope the comeback news is true though ! And if they arent giving them music they need to give members solo jobs in korea at least
i dont think solo job is an option in JYPE. But im pretty sure 2020 will be hectic for ITZY with comebacks, since Twice won't be able comeback as regularly as before.​

Sana Akgae

Nugu Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭35,725
If only JYPE can acquire PLEDIS so that they can have SVT who is also becoming huge in Japan. Imagine Twice and SVT with SKz and ITZY as upcomers in Japan. Not to mention GOT7 and DAY6. JYPE Japan domination.

Dragon of the West

Iroh VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭797,050
Probably everyone could already tell that Stray Kids would make their Japan debut early next year especially since they're gonna have a showcase there next month(and that's probably where they'll tease their debut single/album). I wonder how well they're gonna do. 40k+ sales would be a decent start since there's no indication of them having a huge fandom there yet.

Ngl, I think it's still too early to have ITZY debuting in Japan next year but I suppose it'll be alright if they release 2 or 3 Korean albums before doing so. The last thing you wanna do is alienate the Korean fanbase so early into their career. I'm sure they're gonna do great there considering It'z Icy is already on 12k+ for Oricon sales.

fullofjoy

The innocent one!
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭913,845
TWICE debt in Japan when they were 1 1/2 year old. ITZY debut probably going to be in late 2020, which will make them 1 1/2 year old + they probably have 2-3 Korea comeback before the debut.

zai

HIP HOP RAPPER Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭114,790
I really hope ITZY atleast have 2 more comeback before Japan debut and have so many reality and variety shows, They really need to build their Korean fanbase first. 2020 will be tough for ITZY goodluck to them

STRAYKIDS New lightstick is pretty neat, i like it. And seems woojin leabing didnt really affect them musically. I hope they can atleast score 30k sales for their debut in Japan. BTW RIP to the one translate changbin rap to Japanese

TWICE will have another domination in Japan 2020. Wont be surprised if they are invited again to kouhaku 2020.

rektinq

regrettable...but there was no other way. VIP+ Early Supporters
Reaction score
Plus Coins
⨭600
aye exciting !! i hope itzy have a korean comeback sometime though

Top Bottom